15. Little Black Rain Cloud

15. Little Black Rain Cloud (From "The Many Adventures of Winnie The Pooh")

I'm just a little black raincloud, hovering under the honey tree, I'm only a little black rain cloud, pay no attention to me

.

The first thing Harry smelt, was the sea. He could smell the salty water, the fresh air. He was momentarily confused, before he remembered that no, last night wasn't a dream. Peter Pan was real, and evidently so was Neverland. Harry was there, in some imaginary land that wasn't actually imaginary. Great.

He scrunched his eyes, as he roused, beginning to feel the world around him. He was laying in a bed, but it was scratchy and harsh, not like a quilt or mattress he'd ever used before. It was like a bed of thick vines woven together, and a leafy pillow beneath his head.

His hands squeezed into fists, stretching his fingers before bringing them up to rest on his stomach. His stomach where his baby was growing. Even a month on, it was still surreal to him that he was actually pregnant.

He didn't have a bump, which disappointed him a little. He honestly couldn't wait until the baby started to show. He loved being pregnant. Even if the father was... well he didn't even know what Louis was anymore. It had been a month of nothing, so really, they should probably talk.

A warm smile spread over his face as he thought about his baby, then it faded as he thought about what he was supposed to say to Louis when he saw him. Pushing it all from his mind, he let out a long breath, before he gathered the strength to open his eyes, and finally face this crazy new world he'd supposedly come to.

Pan had flown them into Neverland late at night, so the entire Lost Boy camp had been deserted, not a soul in sight while they all slept soundly. Harry had been given a room to himself for the night, and went straight to sleep, so that he could rest up and face everything tomorrow.

Except now it was tomorrow and Harry wanted to go back to sleep.

He didn't want to face it all. The night before while Pan was flying with him to the island, he'd spent hours completely in awe of the fact that Neverland exists. It was real. Real. And Harry was there.

Everything Pan had said, was true, and Harry was an equal mixture of excited and terrified.

Supposedly, Louis was also on the island. Harry was sceptical at first, but soon came to believe the blonde haired leader. Louis was here. Louis wasn't missing or avoiding him or any of the other theories Niall had come up with. Louis was in Neverland, which meant Harry was going to have to speak to him.

He was beyond happy to know that the love of his life was on the island with him and hadn't, in fact, left him and the baby like everyone back in London had thought. But what was he supposed to say? Was he supposed to act like nothing had happened? Was he supposed to be upset that Louis had left him for a month? Or was he supposed to be understanding, even though he still felt hurt by his unexplained absence? Was he supposed to tell him about the pregnancy right away, or was he supposed to wait? Harry had no idea.

He had so many questions swirling around his head, not to mention the fact that he was supposed to 'saving the island', according to Pan. He still had no idea what that meant, but he supposed he would find out.

It was a lot, Harry had to admit, and he didn't quite know how he was going to handle it all.

After another few minutes of overthinking and minorly freaking out, Harry dragged himself out of bed. He went over to a pile of clothes Pan had left him in the corner, and got dressed, using a bowl of water to clean his face, his mind on a repeat of LouisLouisLouis.