13. Forget About Love

13. Forget About Love (From "Aladdin: Return of Jafar")

Forget about that guy, forget the way you fell into his eyes

.

Harry woke up the same way he fell asleep. It was late afternoon and Cara was threading her hands through his hair, trying to comfort him as they watched a film.

It had been 1 whole month since he'd seen Louis and literally no one had heard a single word from him. Harry had called everyone they knew, and even filed a missing persons report with Scotland Yard, but no one knew where Louis was.

And Harry was beginning to doubt that he was coming back.

He sniffled and slowly opened his eyes, not caring about the way his face probably had red marks and tear stains all over it. He lifted his head from Cara's lap, smiled sheepishly and sat up properly, before flopping back onto her shoulder.

"S-Sorry." He mumbled.

"No, it's okay sweetie." She cooed, patting his hair one last time before giving his leg a squeeze. "You feeling okay?"

"No." Harry answered, fiddling with his fingers. "I haven't been okay in a month."

Cara didn't quite know what to say anymore. She'd tried everything over the past month to make him feel better. She'd cuddled him and cried with him, she'd tried to get him to go out with Niall and Liam, but he didn't want to leave the house.

It was getting unhealthy, and if it wasn't for her, he wouldn't even leave the house for his doctors appointments. Because he was definitely, 100%, one month pregnant.

He wasn't at all showing yet, but he could feel it. He was constantly sick after smelling the wrong thing, he ate way more than he used to, and felt overly emotional at all times.

He rubbed at his eyes as he looked at his best friend through tears, Louis' oversized shirt falling over his hands.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled. "I should stop."

"You have an appointment soon," Cara changed the topic, rubbing his shoulders. "You should change, love."

Harry pouted, not wanting to take off Louis' long-sleeved shirt. It didn't even smell like him anymore, but he didn't care. It comforted him a little.

He knew he should hate him. Louis left him without a word, no explanations, no love. But he couldn't, he physically couldn't bring himself to hate Louis, because Louis Tomlinson was the love of his life, and that wasn't going to change.

"I don't-"

"Harry," Cara cut him off. "Shower and get dressed, I'll make you some food and we'll go, yeah?"

Harry watched her for a moment as she smiled, still rubbing Harry's upper arm soothingly. He bit his bottom lip, rubbed his nose and nodded, slowly getting up from the couch as he retreated into his room, a hand on his stomach.

Cara watched him go, and when she heard the shower start running, she got out her phone, calling Niall.

"Ni?" She asked when he picked up, going into the kitchen.

"Hey," He answered. "Is everything okay? Is Harry alright?"

"Yeah," Cara breathed, wedging the phone between her shoulder and ear as she began to make a bowl of fruit. "We're about to go to his appointment. I found him in Lou's shirt when I arrived this morning though."

"Oh," Niall sighed. "Um, you're gonna make sure he gets there, right?"

"Yeah course." Cara nodded to herself, cutting some pineapple. "I'm going to drive him there and back."