19. You've Got A Friend In Me

19. You've Got a Friend In Me (From "Toy Story")

We stick together, we can see it through, cause you got a friend in me

.

Harry and Louis sat around on the hammock for a little while longer, talking quietly and exchanging soft kisses in the warm sunlight. Then, after a few hours they made their way back to the campsite, hand in hand.

Harry hadn't been feeling the best since he'd been sick earlier, and his skin was noticeable paler and clammy.

"You right, love?" Louis asked, and Harry nodded, taking a deep breath to try and push the feeling away.

"Fine." Harry smiled. "Just tired."

Louis didn't believe him though, so pulled him to a stop and pressed his hand against his taller boyfriend's forehead, a pout on his lips. He gently pushed Harry's hair back and rested his palm on his skin, using his other hand to cup Harry's jawline.

"You're warm." Louis noticed, and Harry nodded.

"I think I'll grab some water and lie down, when we get back." He said, pulling out of Louis' grasp. "Just relax."

"Good idea." Louis mumbled, still examining Harry's face. "You sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, love." Harry smiled again, trying to ease Louis' mind as he took his hand and continued walking.

They wandered for a few more steps, Louis' face still frowning in concentration, before he spoke again.

"You'll tell me if you're not okay, though." Louis stated. "Right?"

"Of course." Harry hummed his agreement as they found the wooden steps that would lead them up to the campsite.

They climbed a few, Harry taking deep breaths and discretely clutching his stomach as to not let Louis notice. He really wasn't feeling the best, but he didn't want Louis to worry. It was probably nothing.

Once they were walking towards the main area, they noticed Lost Boys and Girls running around excitedly.

"What's going on?" Louis whispered as he watched a couple of girls giggle and run towards the dining hall.

"Have you seen them yet?" One of the girls excitedly asked her friend.

"No!" The other laughed back. "But I heard they're really hot."

Then, they were gone, and Harry looked to Louis with an amused grin. He rose an eyebrow as he heard another couple of boys whispering about 'new arrivals' and that's when Louis rolled his eyes.

"It's Niall and Liam." He chuckled. "It's got to be."

"I agree." Harry laughed along, pushing his sweaty fringe off his face as the two of them made their way to the dining hall where no doubt, Niall and Liam would have arrived back with Pan.

Upon entering the dining hall, they were submerged in chaos. There were people running around everywhere, trying to find a seat as a blonde boy and a brunette boy was seen sitting with Pan on the edge of the stage. Harry and Louis both smiled upon seeing their old friend, and walked over with huge smiles.

"Harry, Louis!" Pan said as he saw them, moving from where he was standing in front of the others to make room for them. "Your friends have arrived. We're going to have another meeting tonight to brief them on the mission. For now, make them feel welcome."

They both nodded, and Pan flew away, leaving the four boys to reunite.

"Ni!" Harry greeted one of the seated boy, letting go of Louis' hand to hug his friend tightly.