2. Be Our Guest

2. Be Our Guest (From "Beauty and the Beast")

Be our guest, be our guest, put our service to the test. Tie a napkin round your neck, cherie, and we'll provide the rest

.

"Lou, honey?"

Harry called out through the apartment as soon as he heard the front door close.

"Is that you?" He added, running through the apartment from the bedroom in just his sweater and pair of briefs, no pants.

He had been home from his internship at the law firm for about an hour, and the first thing he did was take off his clothes. He preferred the sweaters comfortable feeling on his skin.

As soon as he was in the hallway, he saw Louis standing at the door, taking off his shoes. The boy was still in his red tracksuit bottoms, and a plain white t-shirt, his gym bag on the floor beside him and his fringe in his face. There was a light glisten of

So he paused, smiled, and then continued running towards him.

"LOUIS!" He exclaimed, a smile plastered on his face as he went.

Louis turned around his in time to catch his boy as Harry threw himself at his boyfriend.

Even though Harry was bigger, Louis was stronger. Harry sometimes thought that his muscles were inhuman, because of the way that he could hold Harry. He carried him to bed sometimes when they fell asleep on the couch, even though Harry was easily the heavier of the two.

So when Harry wrapped his legs around Louis' waist, his briefs stretched tight across his bum, Louis arms wrapped securely around his waist, his hands moving to hold underneath Harry's bum so he could hold him up.

Harry buried his head in the crook of Louis' neck, while the older boy laughed, squeezing him tightly.

"Hello, sunshine." Louis chuckled as Harry pulled back, grabbed Louis' cheeks and planted a kiss right on his lips, kissing him deeply.

"Hi," Harry giggled, pecking Louis' lips once more before the older boy put him down.

"What was that for?" Louis asked as Harry took his hand and they both walked down the hallway.

"Nothing." Harry chimed. "I just love you, is all. I missed you."

"Aw, Haz." Louis blushed swinging their hands before they went into the kitchen. "I missed you too, babe."

They only detached hands when Harry jumped up on the counter, swinging his legs playfully as Louis flicked the kettle on, making himself a cup of tea.

"Did you have a good day?" Harry asked, and Louis hummed, getting out his favourite mug that Harry had gotten him a few years back.

"The boys were pretty good today," Louis nodded, pouring out the drink into his mug. "I reckon they'll do pretty well this weekend against Aston Villa."

"Yeah, they should." Harry laughed. "Villa are shit. Should be an easy one, yeah?"

"Yeah." Louis laughed, taking a nice sip from the steaming mug, before going over to Harry and standing between his legs. "What about your day, bub?"

He placed the drink down and began to rub Harry's thighs as the younger boy sighed and rested his arms around his boyfriend's neck.

"It was stressful." He said. "So much paperwork, and filing to do. A new case came into today. Something about kid's being abducted in the night and taken away somewhere. Mostly orphans, too. Like us, Lou."