8. Looking For Romance

8. Looking for Romance (From "Bambi")

I bring you a song in the hope that you'll see, when you're looking at me, that I'm looking for love

.

Harry groaned, squeezing his eyes closed as he rolled over in bed. He absentmindedly reached out to grab his boyfriend, but was met with a handful of sheets.

Keeping his eyes closed, Harry sighed, realising Louis wasn't in the bed with him. As he woke up, he also realised he wasn't feeling so well.

His head ached, and there was an upset feeling in the pits of his stomach. Like he was going to be sick. And he hated it.

He buried his head in the pillow, willing the feelings of sickness away so he could drift back off to sleep, but before he knew it, he was feeling even worse.

He lifted his head and squinted at the clock, it read only 8-something A.M. but Harry couldn't read the rest because he was shooting up from the bed and making a bee-line for the bathroom.

He pushed the blankets out of the way quickly as his head spun, crawling off the bed as his stomach cramped and Harry began to panic.

He covered his mouth with one hand, and placed the other on his stomach as the sickening feeling rose up his throat uncontrollably. Harry hated vomit, and tried his hardest to never get sick like that, because it made him upset, and he'd usually cry.

But there was no stopping this one.

He fell to his knees in front of the toilet just in time to empty the contents of his stomach into the bowl, heaving as he clutched the sides of the white seat.

He was shaking as he was sick, his forehead becoming sticky with sweat as he tried to hold his hair out of the way.

Usually, Louis was there to hold it for him, rubbing his back soothingly and whispering sweet-nothings into his ear to make him feel better, but Harry was alone.

His mind drifted to the emptiness of the bed, and the unknown whereabouts of his boyfriend as he tried to think of where he could be.

It wasn't a work day for either of them, so he wouldn't be with the team and as far as Harry knew, Louis didn't have any errands to run, so he was beginning to become quite confused.

The last thing the two of them had been taking about, was Louis' family, and Harry remembered, clear as day, how upset the boy had been. Louis had promised he would come to bed when he was finished thinking about everything and calming down, maybe he had just fallen asleep on the couch.

"Louis-" He tried to call out, but his voice was hoarse, and before he could finish the word, he was being sick again.

He had no idea why he was so ill, and he had no idea where his boyfriend was, and he was becoming more and more dazed and confused. He leant backwards on the glass of the shower, resting his head in his hands as he took a few deep breaths, and jerked forward again to be sick.

"L-Lou-" He sobbed, tears rolling down his cheeks as the taste alone made him cringe.

He hated it, he absolutely hated it and the one person who knew how to make it all better, wasn't there.

So once Harry was sure he was done being sick, he shakily got to his feet, pushing his hair out of his face. He looked at himself in the mirror, and he didn't seem too pale.

He didn't think he'd eaten anything bad either, so he wasn't quite sure what was making him so ill. It was probably a bug he'd caught or something.