Chapter 2

I need coffee...bad. I was up all night tossing and turning thinking about what the kids would say today. The day after the party Lindsey had already phoned me to scold me on why I didn't tell her about my huge crush on Dylan.
We have a pretty small school so word travels fast. People twist words around and spread rumours, so by now people are probably saying I professed my love for Dylan.

I went to Starbucks and ordered my usual mocha and prepped myself for what was about to come. Just pretend nothing is wrong you chanted in your mind.

You walked to your locker and got your books out only to be faced with...........nothing.

No one made any jokes or comments as I walked by them and no one immediately whispered to their friend as I passed multiple friend groups.

Wow you thought. I am pretty satisfied with everyone's reaction until Dylan's friends come up to you.

Dylan's main posse included a blond, slim kid named Thomas. A cute buff, Chinese boy named Minho and Brenda, a girl with a pixie cut and brown hair. She did not seem like a very nice person from what you have seen. Actually none of Dylan's friends seem like good people, maybe that's why I dislike him so much.

"Hey lover girl did you miss Dylan over the weekend." Thomas taunted.

"Yeah we herd all about your confession of looooveee." Minho mocked you

"Oh Dylan your so ho-" Brenda didn't get to finish her sentence because Dylan cut her off.

"That's enough guys leave her alone it's not my fault I'm hot" Dylan said before turning to face you and smile at you.

"Thanks Dylan." You muttered quietly before leaving to get to your next class

A smile. Dylan O'Brien gave me a real genuine smile. I don't think I've ever seen him do that. Oh god I just realized that I sound like a fan girl. How is that even possible I don't even like him.

My two classes history and math before lunch was the usual. Short lesson then work. Nothing happened.

********** Lunch
I sat down at my regular table with Lindsey, Tiffany, Melissa, Rebecca and a few other of my friends. Our school was to small to have popular kids, considering you would only be competing with 200 kids for the tittle. Instead we had the more well known people.

I think my group of girls was pretty well known. Tiffany was part of almost every sport and Melissa was editor of the school news paper. Almost every group in this high school was classified into a category(as cliche as that sounds). We have the bullies, the nerds, the "cool" group, the omg these people are hot group(Dylan's group) and many more.

I'm pretty sure we were the nice group, you know like the does well in school, parties but is very nice to everyone.

We were just talking about things that have been happening in school and guys, when all of a sudden I see Dylan walking over to our table.

Hi! Sorry the chapter is so short! I promise they will get a lot longer as the book goes on.