Chapter 16

Wearing formal clothes was not a very good idea for Dylan and I.

It was lunch time and Dylan already had stained his white dress shirt with pop. I had been lucky enough not to stain anything but my feet were killing me from the black heels I was wearing. The heels were also covered in mud.

It was worth it though as Dylan and I had amazing photos to post on Instagram. He looked quite breath taking as always. Dylan's tux was almost a dark grey. Being the trendsetter he is Dylan wore a rainbow pattern tie. My dress was short and puffy. It was a lilac dress with lace details. I felt really pretty today. My brown hair was straitened and my makeup was bold unlike any other day.

Right now I'm talking to Lindsey. When I got together with Dylan we figured that it wouldn't be fun for us to just be by our selfs all the time or not spend lunch together at all, so we got both of our friends to sit together. It was going very well actually. Brenda and Mindy started talking and surprisingly Minho and Melissa have gone on a few dates ever since we started sitting together. Although the boys did like to gang up on me for jokes and pranks, sometimes I would get mad, but sometimes I would laugh along with them.

"Hey Cindy, do you want some Oreos?" Thomas asked me one lunch.

"What did you do to them Thomas? I'm not stupid. Why would you out of anyone decide to give me Oreos?" I said suspiciously.

"He did nothing to them we promise." Minho claimed with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I decided to eat one Oreo anyways. What is the worst they could do. I bit into the Oreo and immediately knew that it was filled with toothpaste. I didn't mind mint so instead of freaking out at them like they wanted I ate the whole cookie. It really wasn't that bad. When I finished the last bite I looked at Minho and Thomas's faces. They both looked astonished.

"Can I have another one?" I teased. Although Minho and Thomas didn't catch on.

"Are you sure it didn't taste like anything bad? Maybe mint or something." Minho asked.

"Nope, just the delicious creme filled Oreo. Why?"

Thomas and Minho looked at each other. "Well shit." Thomas said, "we just wanted you to try the new flavoured Oreo, you know the new one with the slight hint of mint in it."

"No mint" I lied.

"Okay, um see you later, I guess." They walked off to the cafeteria lunch line as I started laughing. I could still hear them talking to each other. "Damn Minho how the bloody hell could you screw that up?"

Now that I'm looking at Dylan joking around with his friends with a huge brown stain on his tux, I can't help but think. He is such a hot dork, but he's my hot dork. I really wish I got to know him before I made a judgement on him. Yes he did have his fair share of girls and to other people he can be a cocky jerk, but I think it was a cover. Dylan O'Brien is amazing really. I feel like ever since he's been with me, he has dropped his whole "bad boy" persona and started to act like the clown he is.

* * *

Dylan and I both had English after lunch so we decided to change right before class and then go. I changed into black tights and a tight white t shirt while Dylan changed into beige joggers and a hoodie. We were holding hands walking into English when we saw Mrs. Middleton. I quickly tor my hand away from Dylan's and stocked into the class room. Dylan sat down beside me shortly.

"Cindy what's wrong?" Dylan whispered in my ear.

"Nothing I just want Mrs. Middleton to think we hate each other so she won't move us." I whispered back.

Apparently we were not whispering as quietly as I hoped as our favourite English teacher yelled in a whispered tone, "You guys are really obvious, but I won't move you because you don't disrupt my class."

Everyone around us laughed as my face turned beet red. Mrs. Middleton started the lesson. Dylan liked to bother me as usual. He put his hand on my thigh and kept going higher like when we weren't dating. Two can play at that game I thought. I put my hand on his thigh and kept going until I was super close to the p zone. Dylan froze. He gave me a look to tell me to immediately get my hand of his area, but I just shook my head and continued listening to the lesson. I could tell that I had won as he had excused himself to go to the bathroom using his backpack to cover up his pants. I chuckled lightly to myself and continued paying attention.

When Dylan returned, he "accidentally" un clipped my bra. Don't ask me how he did it, but he managed to sit down and quickly unhook it. I was beyond mad. I could feel it slipping down. I cursed my self for not tightening my straps this morning. Dylan could see my distress, so he started to laugh.

"Should I be moving you Dylan." Our very annoyed English teacher asked.

"No it wasn't Cindy it was Minho who made a face at me and I started laughing."

Minho was pissed by the look of his face. I turned around and stuck my tongue out. I passed him a note that said 'that's for the Oreos sucka'.

I had almost forgotten about the bra predicament. Then the worst thing could have possibly happened, happened. My bra came off. It fell on the floor and I had to quickly pick it up and shove it in my backpack. Dylan was looking at me with amusement.

"Dylan" I whispered trying to get his attention. "Dylan please." He didn't pay any attention to me and solely focused on Mrs. Middleton. "Fine Dylan I guess Minho and all the other boys in this class will get to see my boobs. They will get farther then you have ever gone" I teased. Dylan gripped his pencil tighter. "All you have to do is give me your hoodie." He looked at me and more importantly at my boobs and took of his mets hoodie, handing it to me. "Thanks dilly!" I whispered before giving him a kiss on the cheek. I slipped on the hoodie and was finally relieved. Dylan was taking down all the notes that Mrs. Middleton had written so I guess I would just copy it off of him.