Chapter 9

I felt bad. Craig saw my snap chat story with Dylan in it. He gave me a dirty look in the hallway.

"Hey Craig, whats wrong" I asked him when i passed him.

"If you didn't want to go out you should have just said so instead of making up an excuse and hanging out with Dylan" Craig responded with so much venom.

"My mom said I was grounded and that I could only have a friend over"

"Its fine whatever, I think your a better match for Dylan anyways"

"Oh my god, what are you even talking about? Dylan is nothing but a friend" I said, thinking about our several make out sessions. I could feel my face blush.

"Sure, what ever you say. Even though you are blushing right now"

"Bye Craig, sorry about Saturday"

"No problem, bye!" Well that was the most awkward conversation I have ever had in my life.

I knew I would not see Dylan until lunch.

I was walking out of home economics to lunch, trying to find Dylan. I finally saw him at the cafeteria. He exchanged eye contact with me and smiled. He wiggled his finger to say come here, of course you went to him, feeling giddy.

"Hey, want to go somewhere for lunch?" He asked as soon I approached him.

"For sure, let me tell the girls. Bye friend, see you in five." I said, putting extra emphasis on friend. It was an inside joke between you two, for some reason. You gave him a wink as you walked away. None of His friends saw but you heard Minho say something to Dylan.

"You have been friend zoned, friend zoned hard" Minho said, patting his friend on the back.

I found Lindsey and Tiffany, and quickly said "I'm going with Dylan somewhere for lunch, have fun"

"Okay, you too but not too much fun if you know what I mean" Tiffany replied, causing a few of the girls to laugh.

I walked up to Dylan and we headed out to his car. I sat shotgun. "Where are
we going" I asked Dylan.

"Where do you want to go?

"Taco Bell, please" I said, in a little kid voice.

"Taco Bell it is" He said laughing.

When we parked at Taco Bell, Dylan pecked me on the lips. It was a pleasant surprise. A part of me doesn't want to sometimes kiss Dylan because I am afraid I am going to develop feeling for him and he won't feel the same way.

We were still sitting in his car when Dylan asked me "Is something wrong?" I guess I zoned out after the peck.

"Do you think we're making a mistake by just kissing occasionally, don't you think our friendship will get messed up?" I said, in deep thought.

"Well, I think it just depends. We should have a secret label, like friends with make outs"

"I don't know. You know what screw it" I said realizing that I have nothing to loose. "I would be honoured Dylan O'Brien to be your friend with make outs!"

"If we do this you won't kiss any other girls right?" I said making sure.

"Only you babe. Do you want to test it out right now?" Dylan asked, with a smirk.

I didn't even answer him. I just pressed my lips against his and everything faded away. I was sitting on his lap, in the drivers seat and my hands were tangled in his soft, luscious hair. It was going so well until I leaned my hands on the steering wheel. When Dylan took a break from kissing my lips and started kissing my neck, kissing my sweet spot to be exact, I accidentally hit the  horn.

The loud honk woke up Dylan and I up from our trance. "Woah,"Dylan said when we both sobered up. "Let's go inside now"

I was kind of speechless from the mind blowing kiss, so I just nodded.

Dylan and I ordered. We sat down after getting our food and ate. It was always a fun time with Dylan. I can't even remember how many times I laughed. "What class do you have after lunch?" I asked Dylan.

"Woods, I think and then after that my favourite subject, drumroll please......english!" He replied, sarcastically.

"Thank god Mrs. Middleton thinks we hate each other or else I would be stuck with Minho"

"Hey, Minho isn't even that bad"

"Well not to you"

We bickered back and forth until we arrived at the school. "I will see you next period" I said. Dylan tried to lean in for one last smooch, but I put my hand up to block it."Not here, we are at school. You dingus"

"Cindy are you embarrassed of me." Dylan said mockingly, putting his hand on his chest.

"Yes, yes I am" I replied. I then walked into the school, not looking back once at Dylan.

* * *

English class was five minutes away and I couldn't have been more excited. Cindy geez you have to get ahold of yourself I thought in my head.

I got to my usual seat and waited for Dylan to come. I thought he was just running late, but after twenty minutes I guess not. For some reason I felt like I was being stood up. English was one of my favourite periods and now it feels like crap. I decided to ask Mrs. Middleton if I could go the bathroom and surprisingly she said yes. A part of me was hoping to find Dylan. Maybe he was just talking to a teacher who had a free period, yeah that's it.

I walked into the girls bathroom and my heart broke. A girl was sitting on the bathroom counter and Dylan was making out with her passionately. I don't think he's ever kissed me like that before. When they finally realized I was there, Dylan pushed her away and tried to approach me. "Cindy, Cindy this isn't what it looks like." He said, using the typical line.

I felt the tears water in my eyes, in about thirty seconds or so I was going to burst out crying, but I managed to say "You know what Dylan stay away from me and don't ever touch or look at me again!" He tried to reach out for my hand but I slapped it away and ran from the bathroom. Even though he technically could have kissed her, it was wrong. Why would he want to put a label on us (even if it was just friends with make outs)? I felt like my boyfriend had just cheated on me. Why was I so upset and angry? Did I have feeling for him.

I went to the nearest girls bathroom and just cried. I balled actually. Even though I had only been friends with Dylan for a week, something happened and I felt like I knew him for years. I felt so stupid for crying right now. There was ten minutes left in class, so I tried to collect myself and headed back from the bathroom. My face was red and my eyes were still watering, waiting to explode.

When I entered the room most people gave me a funny look and some just gasped. I went to my empty table and just pretended to listen to the teacher. When the bell rung, Jake came over to me."Cindy are you okay, were you crying?"

I was definitely not in the mood to be interrogated, so I just said "It's fine Jake, just go home" I then proceeded to leave the classroom and practically run home so no one could see me.

I felt so stupid for crying right now anyways. I was also frustrated that I could never trust Dylan again. He was an ass anyways.