Chapter 13

Thank the lord my mom was fine. She only had a few minor injuries, but other then that she was okay. The doctors wanted to keep her overnight in the hospital just to see what happens to her leg. Some idiot smashed into her. I'm glad my mom always believed in seat belts. I had so many friends that never wore their seat belts and it always bothered me. Sometimes they would make fun of me for wearing one, but it's better to be safe then sorry.

Right now I'm at Dylan's house, sitting on his bed. He's currently talking a shower. I was scrolling through my Tumbler feed updating my blog. I was so thankful that Dylan and I were friends. He has done so much for me and has taken care of me in these few weeks that we were friends.

Dylan came out in a towel. Only a towel. I repeat only a towel. It hung very dangerously low on his hips and I got to see his famous six pack. "Cindy are you okay?" Dylan asked. I did not realize I was staring for so long. I couldn't help it and I felt no remorse.

"Yeah, you are just shirtless, like a lot shirtless" I said nervously, gulping.

"Ahh I see, my killer body is making you nervous. That's okay Cindy, I understand. It's not like I don't know my six pack is one of my strong features,"
He pointed to his abs."do you want me to put on a shirt?"

I thought long and hard about the question. "Just put on pants O'Brien" I huffed letting my hormones take over.

"Okay" he replied. Chucking to himself.

I turned to face the wall so I wouldn't see anything and I waited until he was changed. Dylan sat down beside me and took me in his arms. We sat like this for who knows how long. Dylan was rubbing my back, my chin was on his shoulder and we were rocking very slowly. This moment felt very, very real. Something I have never experienced in my life, this level of intimacy. I started to get confused and started to wonder if Dylan liked me.

"Dil" I said breaking the moment. "Do you like me, I mean other then a friend and other then lust."

Dylan paused. He looked at me with so much feeling. I had no clue if it was a feeling of distraught or feelings of heart. "Do you like me more then a friend?" He asked back.

"I asked you first. " I whispered. The tension in Dylan's bedroom was so thick you could cut it with a machete. "Am I just for making out with you or am I someone you have genuine feeling for?"

"I think that I like you. I like you a lot and way more then just a kissing buddy." Dylan whispered.

"Really" I said astounded. "I really like you too."

Dylan and I stared at each other for a moment before he leaned in to kiss me. I leaned in as well so excited because I have been waiting for a genuine kiss for the longest time. This kiss was not like the other ones we have shared. This kiss was soft and chaste. It made me feel like I was on top of the world and Dylan was there too. After a few moments I pulled away because I had to breath, but not a second later I leaned in to kiss Dylan again. This kiss was more passionate and more needy. I could definitely tell how into it Dylan was. A couple minutes later Dylan's phone rang. He pressed the ignore button and started kissing me again. Each kiss was getting more heated by the second. I knew we would not get interrupted because Dylan's family was visiting his grandparents. He was supposed to go with them, but asked if he could stay home and look after me.

The doorbell rang. Dylan got off of me and stared at me in shock, like he did not believe that the kiss was real. It took me a few seconds to recover from the smooch to realize that the person at the door was the pizza delivery man. "I will pay Dil." I said as i adjusted my clothes and got out my wallet. Dylan was still giving me a look of astonishment. "are you okay" I asked Dylan.

"Yeah, Yeah, I am fine, its just I can't believe you like me back" He said as we went down the stairs.

"The Dylan O'Brien is saying that he can't believe I like him. What happened to the cool cocky player that has all the girls hearts?" I retorted.

"They are all gone. The only heart I want is yours." He replied putting a hand on his heart.

"Dylan is going soft, actually never mind" I said looking at his pants. Oh my god, Dylan and I looked like such messes. Swollen lips, hair messed up, my love bites from this morning, not to mention Dylan's pants situation as well. The pizza man just gave us a funny look, I could tell he was trying not to smirk or laugh. I gave the man the money and took our pizzas before Dylan could protest. The least I could do is pay for the pizza, right? Dylan and I sat down at his kitchen table. He got me a can of ice tea.

"Soooo" I said very awkwardly.

"Cindy do you want to be my girlfriend?" Dylan said confidently.

"Yes! I would love too." I answered.

After that we ate our pizza and decided to just chill on his bed. It was nice and relaxing to just lay with Dylan. It took my mind off my mom and the pit in my stomach had finally gone away.

***********************************************************************************************

Sorry for the short update. I will be updating more frequently now!