Chapter 6

Friday night came along and I was excited. I was wearing a red party dress, with my brown hair straightened. My lipstick matched the colour of my dress perfectly and to be honest with you, I was feeling hot. I was going to this party alone because Lindsey had a volleyball team bonding night and Tiffany had a family commitment. I had Dylan there at least. When I go alone to parties(which is usually never), I always have the best time dancing.

I was not drinking tonight because I was driving myself to and from the party. When I go with the girls we have an order of who is the designated driver. This schedule was always abided by unless it was a girls birthday. Sadly my birthday was in March.

My mom normally let me go to parties because she knows that even when I am planning to get wasted, I will stop myself and not go overboard. She kind of doesn't know that I am going alone. I told her Lindsey and Tiffany were meeting me there. Ahh I will be fine.

I got in my moms red car and started the car ride to Mike's house. He didn't live too far away. I also remember being the designated driver to a few of his party's. His house was a big 2 or 3 storys high, with white and light blue walls. It was the only big house on the street, so it was easy to find. I had to park down the street. There was a lot of people here based on all the cars. From three houses down you could already hear the music. I quickly texted Dylan that I was here.

Me: hey I'm here 😀
Dylan: I will meet you outside
Me: okay sounds good

Sure enough I see Dylan walking towards me. His hair was actually styled to perfection, as always. He was wearing a grey shirt and black skinny jeans. He smiled at me before we met.

"Cindy looking great as always" Dylan said as we walked to the party just a few houses away.

"Woah, did Dylan's flirting tips improve from yesterday?"

"I'm not flirting, I was just trying to be friendly, that it" he said defending himself. I'm not going to lie, that kind of stung . The only reason I really tried to look hot was for him. I pretended that I wasn't hurt and said

"Oh well, thanks for the compliment buddy" I said I could feel him mentally wincing. He's practically asking to be friend zoned. I mean he offered to help me with my date with Craig tomorrow.

"No problem"

"So Dylan, do you dance?" I said as we entered the house. He surprisingly grabbed my hand and we went to the concession stand. He didn't answer but gave me a nod. "I'm not drinking tonight, but I will have a coke" I said as Dylan was got a beer from the cooler.

"Are you sure you just don't want to spend the night here and drive home tommrow?"

"I will see" I said. I have never spent the night at a party and I know if I get drunk I would not be able to face my mom if someone sober drove me home. "You know what, why not pass me one"

Dylan and I clinked bottles and took a few sips. After 3 I could really feel the alcohol kicking in. While we were drinking Dylan's and I conversations went from how's school to the weirdest things you could think of like trips to the zoo. One of my favourite songs came on, so I took Dylan's hand and we went to the dance floor. Dylan put his hands on my hips and we swayed to the music. After the alcohol really started to kick in, we were practically grinding on each other. A girl tapped on Dylan's shoulder and asked him to dance. I quickly told her to piss off and continued to enjoy the feeling of dancing with Dylan.

I didn't realize how into dancing with me Dylan was, cause when I look at him he was staring intently at me. I decided to lean in a little as if I were going to kiss him. Every time he reacted and leaned into me I pulled away. It was fun, but yet I wanted to kiss him back.

"Cindy what's happening?"

"Oh nothing I thought we were dancing" I said, faking innocence.

"Really now, because I think someone was trying to be a tease"

"Why would you think that"

"Well, you were acting as if you were going to kiss me."

"Haha you caught me, what are you going to do now"

"You will have to wait and see"

We had some more drinks and continued to dance. I think really it's all a little hazy. I was doing the Macarena when Dylan dragged me to a room, where kids were playing party games.

"Okay guys this is how you play the game, everyone has to pass a piece of paper with there mouths to the person next to them, if the person drops it while passing it, the too people have to kiss" this boy said.

I sat down next to Dylan and had a great time watching everyone try and pass the piece of paper. Only a few people had to kiss. One was a full blown make out and the other was a peck. Dylan had a mischievous glint in his eye. When it was his turn to pass it to me he dropped it. It was very much in purpose.

"Oops" he said in my ear "guess we're going to have to kiss"

My heart was going to explode. It's okay I thought in my head, don't freak out.

We both leaned in. I didn't want to be the one to start it. Dylan smashed his lips on mine and I felt sparks go off. He licked my bottom lip for entrance and our tongs fought for dominance. I was the first one to pull away and we were both gasping for breath. I think we both enjoyed it too much because I could see the lust in Dylan's eyes.

He leaned in again and I thought he was going to kiss me but he just whispered in my ear and murmured "paybacks a bitch" and then kissed my neck before pulling away. I'm sure I had a hickey.

What the hell just happened? Did you guys notice I have the worst history with party games?