Chapter 20

Dylan hit Seth in the jaw very hard. Seth looked shocked but still swung back and hit Dylan in the nose, blood pouring out of it. Dylan wrestled him to the floor and was on top of him punching him yelling, "If you ever even say Cindy's name I will kill you, you prick." Dylan was so focused on yelling at him that Seth managed to roll Dylan over and punch him square in the face a few times.

Adrenaline rushed through me as I ran closer to the fight breaking up the circle. "Stop! Stop, this right now." I yelled, throwing Seth of Dylan. "It's not worth it."

I pulled Dylan up and grabbed him by the hand leading him out of the school before he got in trouble, Dylan's gorgeous face was covered in a small amount of blood and few purple bruises. It some how made him look hotter. "Come on let's get you cleaned up." I said, unlocking my car door.

Dylan got in the car, not really saying anything to me. "Thanks Dylan I appreciate it. You were right."

"I would do anything for you Cindy." He responded so genuine it made my heart hurt.

I was to overwhelmed to say anything else so we just drove to my house in silence. When we got there I jumped out of the car while Dylan had some difficulty. "Don't worry nurse Cindy will fix you up."

"Can she fix my heart as well."

"She can't even fix her own to tell you the truth two months of self medicating,  nothing's worked." Why was he being so flirty with me all of a sudden.

He sat down in my kitchen while I grabbed the first aid kit in my bathroom. I almost turned back but decided to give him a shirt that he had left here when we were still together, even though it was my favourite pyjama shirt.

"Here" I said, throwing the shirt at him. He caught it with ease and slipped his other shirt off. I stared the whole time with no shame as he replaced his old shirt with his new shirt.

"Thanks, I was wondering were that went."

I sat in front of  him and cleaned his face, rubbing the blood from his nose. I pulled out an ice pack from the fridge and held it to his jaw, pretending like he wasn't staring so deeply at me. Pretending like our proximity had no affect on me. "Why are you doing this?"

"Doing what?" We were still close together.

"Helping me."

"You stood up for me and I did not want you to get in trouble, I remembered that you need a clean record if you wanted to go to Stanford."

"Is that all?"

"I still love you." I turned from away and stood up, my back now facing him. Twenty seconds later and he didn't respond, before he said "great because I happen to love you too."

I froze refusing to believe him, "what made you change your mind?"

"Seeing another guy with you made me feel so angry and sad that I realized that maybe I did love you all along. I was just to scared and afraid of what would happen if I said it. I have never been in love before and the thought made me absolutely terrified. When you said it, I was about to say it back but I couldn't, our relationship was to real. These two months have been the worst two months of my life and I'm sorry Cindy."

It took a few moments to take in what he said. You took a deep breath in and faced towards him. You knew he thought you would kiss him but instead you just gave him a tight hug. He wasted no time before relaxing into your hug and putting his head on your shoulder.

"I think we should start over completely, put all this behind us and just be happy." You whispered.

"Hi, my name is Dylan O'Brien." Dylan said softly.

"My name is Cindy, please tell me something about your self." You guys were now almost slow dancing, his hands were on your hips and you were swaying.

"I am total infatuated with this girl."

"Would I know her?"

"Pretty well, I think. What about you?"

"There's this really annoying guy who's been coming on to me."

"Shut up." He whispered back.

"Why are we still whispering?" I  said quite loudly. Dylan and I say laughed and he leaned it to kiss me. I put my hands on his face and he winced. "Are we forgetting I'm still injured even though we're having a moment."

"Dylan you just ruined the moment. You know what just shut up and kiss me."

He didn't hesitate to kiss you, it was just as good as the last time you kissed two months ago but this was defiantly the best kiss you've had in your life. It was a hopeful kiss. A kiss of not only passion, but love.

Just then you heard the door open, I guess I forgot to lock it. It was only Lindsey though with a huge ass smile on her face as she knew what was happening.

"So, are you guys back together."

I was about to answer but Dylan did for me. "Yeah, we are."

I put my arm around his waist and brought him closer to me. He gave me another kiss to seal the deal.

"I love you so much Cindy." He said completely ignoring Lindsey."

"I guess I am in love with you too."

This it the last chapter of this book. I know it the beginning it wasn't the best but I think my writing has improved. I hope you guys liked this story. Love you lots<3