Chapter 18

Lindsey came over in ten minutes. I was now sobbing wrapped up in a think throw blanket on the couch. Lindsey didn't even say hi she just came and sat next to me, soothing me and telling me he isn't worth the tears. After ten minutes I tried to pull myself together and stop crying.

"He's a jerk." Lindsey proclaimed.

"Sadly, I just told him I loved him. Was I going to fast?"

"No, I don't think so. You told him your feelings and he ran out on you like a coward. Although he might have commitment issues. Dylan was a fuckboy before you."

"That's true. You have to admit though he changed for the better. He treats girls with respect now and is super nice." I sighed.

We talked for a few hours before putting on a movie. Minho texted me a few times letting me know that they found Dylan and that he's a mess. I don't know if he told me that to make me feel better but it didn't.
*^*^
School was terrible. My first classes before lunch were fine but then when lunch came all of us had no clue what to do. Everyone was so used to sitting together by now.

After that moment everything was fine. Except for English. I sat down in our usual spot. There was three minutes till break was over and I was panicking. I pulled out my phone and checked my hair and my makeup. Of course while I was looking up my nose, Dylan walked in. He looked at me intently and then quickly looked away.

When he sat down beside me our thighs touched and before that would have comforted me, but when we realized what was happening we both moved away like we were splashed with cold water.

"Sorry" Dylan mumbled. For a second I thought he was talking about how he wleft me, but it was clearly implied that it was for sitting so close.

"It's fine." I whispered curtly.

Mrs. Middleton walked into the class and started her lesson. "Just a reminder that you guys will be performing your scene from Romeo and Juliet with your partner tomorrow. I expect that they will showcase your amazing acting skills."  

I cringed inside. How the hell amI going to perform that scene tommrow Dylan and I had it memorized.