Chapter 3

When Dylan approached my table, the girls were in shock.

"Hi gals, can I steal Cindy for a moment?" Dylan said giving eye contact to everyone except for me.

Dylan looked nice today with skinny jeans and a baseball shirt. He looked yummy I thought in my head. Ew why am I thinking this just because he stood up for me? He's still the same jerk from last week.

"Cindy are you okay you kind of zoned out and was staring at Dylan." My friend, well I thought she was my friend Lindsey said jokingly.

"Uhh yeah.... Right lets go." I said hastily. I grabbed Dylan by the arm and pulled him until we were somewhere private to talk. I was amazed at my confidence in doing this because let's face it I can barely talk to a guy without looking an idiot.

"So what's up Dylan. Any special reason you have decided to have a private chat with me?"

"Yeah..uh I just wanted to say sorry for how my friends treated you and thought you would want to hang out"

"Really the womanizer Dylan O'Brien wants me to hang out with him. I think your going to have to try harder then that. I'm not some toy you can play with till you get bored. Plus my opinion on you hasn't changed, you are still an ass with a pretty face who thinks he can get away with anything." Oh lord I actually said that. I gave him a pat on the back and walked away. I gave him one final look before sitting down next to Lindsey.

"You're on." Dylan mouthed to me before heading inside the school. Well he has a cute butt at least.

"Oh my god. What happened, what did he say and does he think your hot!" Tiffany said excitedly. You could hear the fan girl in her voice.

"Nothing happened guys he said what's up and I said nothing much and then he wanted to hang out and I told him no and that he was an ass and then he left." I said to my friends sounding very bored.

After that they begged me to tell them what happened. I did. Of course there was different opinions on what I said. Half the girls said that I did the right thing and "Girl power!". Half the girls said that I should have given him a chance and that he seems sweet.

To be honest with you I was so happy with my response to Dylan. It was a priceless moment seeing the look on his face when I told him no. It also made me nervous and excited when he said "You're on". I doubt he is actually going to do anything thought.

I was on an adrenalin rush until I remembered something very important. Dylan was in my English class last period. It's fine I said to myself reassuringly. Just pretend like he's not there and ignore him.

After my science class I made sure to rush to class to get a good spot making sure Dylan couldn't sit next to me. I took a seat next to my guy friend jake.

Jake was one of the nicest and funniest guys I know. He had dirty blond hair that was kept in a quiff. He was the definition of a tumbler boy. We chatted for a couple minutes until the teacher came in and started the lesson. I saw a glimpse of Dylan before turning to face the teacher.

I could hear Dylan whispering to his friend and then them laughing. You could tell that they had no interest in this class. You and Jake did whisper to each other occasionally too but you mostly just payed attention.

"Mr.O'Brien, is there any reason you are not paying attention in my class."

"No, mam."

"I think it's because of my decision to let you sit wherever you want. I think we are going to change that right now." Mrs. Middleton said to Dylan and Minho clearly unimpressed.

I praying that she doesn't sit Dylan beside me. I mean I am in the front row so it could be a possibility but I really hope not.

"Dylan I want you to switch with Jake." My English teacher said and I mentally cringed.

"Good luck with pretty boy" Jake whispered in my ear, mocking me.

This is going to suck I thought as Dylan put his stuff on the table and sat down on the chair, scarily close to me.

"Oh no I guess we're stuck together" Dylan said sarcastically." I guess here's my chance to win you over."

"Yeah good luck with that Dil." I replied.

"Thanks babe"

As the period went on he kept trying to bug me. Dylan would breath really loud or touch my thigh. I just pretended not to notice even though I could have exploded right there.

As I got up to go to my locker when the class finally ended I noticed the warmth on my thigh gone. Why was I missing that again?