Chapter 2

Lexi's POV:
It was the next day and Mario sent me the info like what time it would be and how long and so on. He said his older sister was taking us there and I was fine with that.

It was 5:00 and Mario was coming soon to pick me up. I walked out the door but before I did I yelled out to my mom, "Bye mom!" And heard her reply back and walked out.

I waited on my front porch sitting on the chairs we had. I was scrolling threw my Twitter when I heard a beep. I looked up and saw them waiting there in the car. I got up and walked toward the car and got in the back with Mario.

"You excited?" I asked him.

"I guess why?"

"This could be your chance to ask her out!"

"Come on, she doesn't like me..."

"Don't say that! She does now man up and ask her out later." I said sternly.

"Whatever."

At the party
"Where's Madison?" Mario asked.

"WHAT?"

"WHERES MADISON?"

"WHAAAAAAT?"

"WHERE IS MADSION?????"

"MADISON? OH KITCHEN!" I yelled over the music and pointed to the kitchen. He nodded and walked over there.

I tried to find one of my other best friends Melissa and Chloe because they said they were invited too. I found them near the drinks. (Chill it's punch)

"Hey guys." I said to them. They both waved.

"Have you seen Mario and Madison? There like in an intense make out session!" Melissa said like she could never believe it.

"Really?" I asked. I look into the kitchen door and there they were. Wow, Mario be getting dem ladies.

"He got the digits and then the girl. Mario is on a role today!" Chloe said. We laughed.

"I'm so happy for him. He really likes Madison." I said with joy.

"But haven't you heard? Her relationships don't last that long and she cheats.." Melissa said a little quieter.

"That can just be rumors. You know high school." I said.

"You never know." Melissa said.

I rolled my eyes. "Well just have to see."

One hour later

I was looking around the house for the bathroom because me, Chloe, and Melissa had a challenge to who can drink the most punch in 10 seconds. I walked up the stairs and knocked on a door that seemed to be the bathroom. I opened it and saw Mario and Madison on top of each other. (They weren't doing the dirty💩 it's ok)

"Oh, I'm sorry!" I quickly said and closed the door. They were just in an intense make out session then I ruined it for them. Oops.

I failed to finding the bathroom and just headed downstairs. I tried to find Chloe and Melissa but they just disappeared. Weird.

I got a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Madison.

"Why the fuck were you ruining me and Marios alone time? Do you like him or something?" She yelled at me.

"Chill girl I don't like him and also I was just looking for the bathroom." I explained but she didn't seem to believe me.

"Girl, don't even try and steal Mario from me because guess what? He likes me and not you because your just an ugly slu-"

"Hey guys." Mario said as he walked next to Madison.

I was just standing there in shock taking it all in. I was thinking if I told Mario what she said if he would believe me but I rather tell him later.

"Lexi?" Mario asked waving his hand in my face.

"Oh, hey.." I said quieter than I usually am. I started to play with my fingers.

He just eyed me then mouth "talk to me later". I nodded.

"Come on babe lets go somewhere..else." Madison said. Mario nodded.

As Mario was walking Madison stopped turned around and whispered, "and don't even think about telling him what I said or your gonna get your friendship torn." She said evilly. She smiled then walked over to Mario.

What.Just.Happened?
__________________
Interesting? Or nah
Hope you liked this
Remember to vote and comment
Ok byee