Chapter 17

Ik these past and future chapters are kinda in westons pov mostly but it goes with the story so im sorry ok enjoy.

Westons POV:

After we broadcasted for an hour I ended the broadcast and didn't know what to do.

"We could watch the visit on netflix?" Mario asked. I nodded and so did Lexi. We went downstairs and sat onto the couch. I put on the visit and we started watching. It was more of a comedy. Lexi was in the middle of me and Mario on the couch and I felt weird. I tried to ignore them and just not feel awkward but that made it worse. Lexi cuddled with Mario and I laid down onto the pillow. I felt my eyes close slowly. I drifted into a sleep.

20 minutes later

I woke up to crying and yelling. My eyes opened real quick and I sat up. I saw Lexi bawling her eyes out and Mario walking out the door.

"Whats happening?" I asked so confused.

"Someone photoshopped texts saying I was flirting with you in dms. They said they got the messages before I deleted it so Mario wouldn't see like I WOULD NOT DO THAT TO HIM!" She yelled and cried. I hugged her.

"I will be back. I will go after him." I said. She nodded and I got up and ran out the door.
____________________________________lol hope u enjoyed ♡ dont forget to vote. New update either tomorrow or the next day