Chapter 18

Westons POV:

I ran out the door and tried to find Mario. I ran near the park thinking he might be there. I was right. I walked toward him. He was sitting on the swings sitting down looking at his lap. I sat down next to him.

"What do you want." Mario snapped.

"Those messages were photoshopoed. You can even go through my messages." I pleaded. He shook his head.

"You probably deleted them." He stated.

"Deleted what? I have nothing to hide." I said.

"I know you like her. Thats why I believed those texts." He said. I was shocked.

"Um no. I dont like her." I stated feeling a little nervous.

"I know you like her the way you look at her, talk to her.. you do what I do but listen, I have waited to long for Lexi and cannot just have her be taken away by you. So please stay in your own lane." He said a little sassy at the end.

"I wasn't trying to take her away. She doesn't like me anyway she likes you. Go back to her." I said. He nodded and started walking. I started walking with him.

We got to my house and Lexi was gone. Mario looked in my room and I saw the bathroom door was closed. I knocked on the door.

"Lexi?" I asked.

"Not here." She said and opened the door way to fast making me stumble back.

"Oh s-sorry." She sniffles and walked into my room. She paused at the doorway.

"Listen Lexi Im sorry for freaking out its just it looked so real.." Mario said looking down.

"Its fine I guess. If I was in your position i would probably done what you did." She said. They hugged. I clapped really loudly.

"GOALS." I yelled.

"Yup. We sure are." Mario smiled. ___________________
Who do you ship more?
#lexston or #mexi ?
Comment below :))