Chapter 9

Lexi's POV:
Me and Mark broke up but we decided to be friends. I just couldn't hang out with Mario and Mark at the same time.

Me and Mario decided to hang out tonight and look at the stars in my front yard. Nothing much just to relax and talk like we usually do. I went to my front yard and sat on the ground waiting. The stars were out.

Do you ever wonder who your future husband is and where he could be in this world? He could be half across the world and be your true love or he can be right in front of you. It's crazy to think about.

Mario came and sat down next to me. We both laid down our heads and stared at the stars.

I laid my head on his chest taking in the beautiful sky. This is the best night I have ever had in awhile. Just me, Mario, and the sky.

Mario's POV:
"I-" I started but quickly stopped myself.

"You what?" She asked curious.

"Oh, um nothing." I quickly said. She nodded.

I just wanted to burst out I love you and kiss her and just let it all out. It was eating me alive. But I couldn't. She doesn't like me. And I'm too shy to admit it. It's like skinny love.

Lexi's POV:
I wanted to kiss Mario badly. I started to like him recently and he is so nice. We are so close and I love him. I wanted to shout to him I love you repeatedly and just say it. But I can't. I'm too shy. It's like skinny love.

I turned my head to look at Mario now my head on the ground. He looked to my side and our noses were touching.

"You have a cute face." I said awkwardly.

"I know." He said with sass. I laughed.

Suddenly flames bursted. We kissed. Sparks growing and fireworks booming.

Mario just kissed me.
__________________
Sorry this chapter is short and bad
I'm running out of ideas yay
Hope u enjoyed it
Bye❤️