Chapter 11

Marios POV:

I was in my room scrolling through my instagram feed when I got a knock at the door. My mom yelled at me to go open the door. I grunted because I was quite comfy and walked downstairs. I opened the door and it appeared Chloe and Melissa.

''What are you guys doing here?" I asked confused.

''We need to ask you something.'' Chloe asked and pushed me to the side and headed to my room. Melissa followed and walked behind her. I sighed and closed the door then walked upstairs. They were sitting on my bed waiting for me.

''What did you guys need to ask me?'' I asked curious. They looked at each other and nodded.

''You need to ask Lexi out.'' Melissa said. I just stared at her.

''Now!'' Chloe said.

''But what if she doesn't like me?'' I said. I'm to scared to ask her out.

''She does. Why would she kiss you if she didn't? Wow Mario your such a turtle.'' Melissa said. I just stared at her because she was right. I'm so dumb.

''Okay I will but how? I want to do it in a special way.''

Chloe and Melissa were thinking. Then Chloe perked up and said, ''I know! Its a couple days away until Christmas. Ask her on Christmas day and give her like a necklace and Sour Patch Kids. Perfect!''

''Yass. Come on Mario, were gonna go to the mall and shop for Lexi. If you shopped alone you would probably buy the wrong things.'' Melissa said. They started to walk downstairs. I followed them downstairs and out the door. We started to walk to the mall. It is only about 10 minutes away.

At the mall

We walked into different stores looking for jewelry to give Lexi and no luck until we walked into this one store and found a silver necklace with openings to put pictures in. I decided to get it because I can put pictures of us in it. I thought that was cute. We then finally walked into a candy store and bought Sour Patch Kids, Rolos, and Peppermint Hershey kisses. She's going to love this.

I decided to have a Christmas party with all my friends. I texted Lexi asked if she can go. She said she could. I can't wait because the party is on Christmas Eve and its only 6 days away. I'm also nervous but confident.

The party... (oooooh sugar snaps)

Lexi's POV:

I was nervous for Mario's Christmas party because I feel like it is going to be awkward but I'm going try and make it fun like old times. I got him a new camera because I'm just that awesome friend.

I got up from my bed and I felt tired. I was laying in bed watching YouTube videos for hours until I had to get up and ready for the party. I put on a red sparkly dress with white flats. I brushed my hair out and curled it a little. I then put my makeup on. I did a final glance at myself and approved. I grabbed my phone and took the case off. I then put on the reindeer case on that I bought at best buy. Its really cute.

I texted Mario saying I was coming. He replied with a ''K''

I walked out the house with the camera wrapped in bright red wrapping paper. I felt good that I bought such a nice gift. (Well my mom helped pay half of it because I'm poor af lolololol) l walked toward Mario's house and walked up the steps. I rang the doorbell. Mario opened it and welcomed me in. ''Were putting all the gifts under the tree.'' He said and I nodded. I walked over to the glowing tree and placed the gift carefully under the tree. I was walking around when I saw Weston.