Chapter 21

I walked into my house and sat down on the couch. Nobody was home my mom was at work.

About 20 minutes later I heard a knock on the door. Hunter. I walked over to the door and opened it. He smiled. I let him in. We then sat onto the couch.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked with a wink.

"Oh my god stop." I said and giggled.

"Let's go get ice cream. I will pay." He said. I nodded and we walked out the door. He tried to hold my hand but I pulled away. I'm dating Mario doesn't he know this?

We arrived at the ice cream place and ordered. We then sat down. Hunter was talking about YouNow when I started to wander my eyes around. I saw Mario sitting at a table not that far away with another girl. I stared at them. Hunter snapped his fingers.

"Hey, you alright?" He asked. I nodded getting out of my trance. He then continued talking when I saw them kiss. I gasped so loud.

"What happened!?" Hunter asked and turned around. He saw them. Ariel and Mario.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled that the whole ice cream place heard me. Mario and Ariel turned to look at me. Mario froze.

I am BEYOND mad at him! I thought I could trust him! I thought he was my love. Well Mario, two can play at this game.

I grabbed Hunters face and kissed him. I let go and saw Mario shocked and hurt. What did I just do?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I updated! Sorry for not updating I was just not in the mood to write!