Chapter 14

Mario's POV:

I woke up and looked around worried but then realizing im at Lexi's. I looked at her and she was still sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead. I carefully grabbed my phone without moving Lexi out of my arms and went on my social media. I took a snapchat of us saying how cute she was.

An hour later she woke up. Sorta. She moved and opened her eyes. I looked at her and she smiled, snuggled up closer to me and then closed her eyes again. Its like 12 what is she doing.

I shook her lightly. "Lexi wake up. We need to go on an adventure today." I said. She groaned.

"But that requires movement." She complained.

"Its 12 get upppp."

"Noooo." She whined. I sighed. I got up and grabbed her hands and pulled her up. She sighed and fully got up. "Be right back." She said walking to her closet. She picked out a outfit and disappeared into her bathroom. I sat back down onto her bean bag chair and went on my phone. (You got games on your phone??? Ok im sorry carry on)

After awhile she came out all dressed and ready. She asked what we were doing.

Hanging out with Zach, Weston, Arii, Mark, Blake, Bryce, Hunter, Brandon and some other people at the Carnival. After me and you are going to the beach. ;))" I said.

"Sounds fun!" She said. "I have a question." She asked.

"What?"

"Could you carry me. Im tirrred." She pleaded. I sighed. "Were all meeting up at Westons house and his house is like a block away and I have noodle arms soo.." I said.

"Well, I mean..ok you got me there but no please." I sighed and nodded. We walked downstairs.

"Bye mom going out with some friends!" She yelled.

"Bye!" Her mom yelled back.

When we got outside Lexi hopped onto my back and we headed to Westons house.

Westons POV: (WESTONS POV WHAT IS GOING ON AHSBB)

I heard my doorbell ring and yelled to my mom I would get it. I opened it and saw Lexi and Mario.

"Hey guys come in." I said. They both said hey and walked in.

"How many people are coming to the carnival?" Lexi asked.

"A lot. You will see whos there when we meet up. Mark, Zach and Nick are coming over so were gonna get a ride from Nick and head over to the carnival." She nodded.

I saw Mario and Lexi holding hands. "You guys finally hooked up?" I asked and they nodded. Wow I feel like a mega third wheel now. (My life)

We were all talking when I got a knock on my door. I opened it and Mark, Nick and Zach were here. "Guys come on lets go!" I yelled. They got up and we all walked out into Nicks car. We got in and started heading over.

Turns out more couples were born and I was like the fourtroople wheel.
#Kedwin
#Mexi
#Zariel

What. I wanna girl to lovee. But I cant. Because shes taken.
_____________________________
Guys weston is 14 in this ok ok.
This was going to be the last chapter but I came up with new ideas hahahaahaha ok goodnight. ♡