Chapter 23

Lexis POV:

I ran and ran and ran and ran. My vision was blurry from my tears. It was cold outside and I was breathing heavily out of my mouth. My throat was getting dry. It was starting to get dark out. I looked behind me and nobody was there. I slowed down and started walking. I looked around where I was totally confused. My crying slowed down. I walked around more and found a bench. I sat on it and got out my phone. It was only 6:00 pm but it was dark out. I got a text message from Mario. My heart sunk. I opened up IMessage.

Mario😍🚀: hey.. I'm worried about you. I need to explain things. please tell me where you are.

I sighed.

Lexi🐸☕: the thing is I ran off and don't know where I am. I'm sitting on a bench near a pond right now.

Mario😍🚀: Coming

I sighed. Small tears we're still falling. What could have happened? He accidentally kissed her on the lips? That doesn't just happen.

I started to stare at the sparkling clear crystal pond in front of me. I heard footsteps. I turned around but nothing was there. I suddenly heard the footsteps getting louder. I whipped my head around and saw a boy.

"Mark?" I asked. He waved. He then sat down.

"Why are you crying? Are you ok?" He asked with concern.

"I'm ok. Just life being crazy." I said.

"Hey, if you need anything I'm always here." He said. I smiled. He gave me a hug.

Marks POV:

Suddenly we both heard footsteps behind us. It was so dark I can barely see. We whipped our heads around but we didn't see anyone. We turned our heads around and stared at each other in fear. Suddenly Lexi's face was covered with a hand with a black glove on and covered her mouth. She screamed and I hit the black figure gripping onto her. I tried to get him free but he was too strong. He threw me off the bench making me hit my head on the bar. My vision was slowly fading as I saw Lexi being taken away by the strange figure. As light came I saw who it was.

How can he do this to us? We trusted him! He is a close friend with everyone. This does not make sense...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HA I LEFT OF ON A CLIFFHANGER YAA. I'm sorry😂 Im updating later tonight so don't worry lol. Remember to vote and comment:))