Chapter 16

Westons POV:

An hour later we got down from the rollercoaster. It was so scary like imagine being stuck at the top of a rollarcoaster. Scariest moment of my life.

Me and Mark walked toward our big group. Everyone was concerned and asked if we were alright.

"Yeah, pretty scary though." I admitted. Lexi hugged me.

"You sure your ok? I mean you were like a million feet in the air." She said still hugging me.

"Yeah at least we weren't stuck there forever. That would suck." She nodded. She let go of me and asked Mark if he was ok.

"That make me scared so much I swear I was gonna poop myself." He said and we laughed.

We all decided to just go home because we are not risking our lives. Nick dropped Mario, Lexi, and I off at my house. We went inside and sat down in my room. Third wheeling hardcore again.

Mario put his arm around Lexi and we all went on our phones. A couple minutes later Mario said he would be back and he got up and left the room.

"Hey Lexi do you wanna broadcast with me? Mario can join when he comes back.

"Sure." She said. I walked with her upstairs to my room and started to set up my green screen. I asked what the background should be.

"The Duncan family." She said and I laughed and put it up. I saw another picture of Bob saying I will exterminate your virginity so I put that one up instead.

"Weston?!" She yelled and laughed. I started laughing too.

"Your gonna get banned some people will report you." She said and I shook my head.

"Its not porn so I'm good." I said and she laughed.

"True."

I went onto YouNow and me and Lexi took our quick selfie and I clicked go live. Hundreds started to come in.

"Hey guys it's Weston." I said. Lexi pushed me out of my chair and sat down and smiled.

"And I'm Lexi." She said smiling. All the comments started booming asking who she was and if we were dating. Mario didn't announce to everyone online that he and Lexi were dating.

"We're not dating." I said sadly.
"We're just friends guys its fine." Nobody asks about the background.

"So about Westons wallpaper.." Lexi said and all of a sudden the comments started laughing and asking why it was there. Someone said I was gonna get banned.

"Told you Weston your about to get banned." She said. I shook my head. "Nope."

You have been reported for offensive content.

"What the? Who reported me!?" I asked. Lexi laughed.

"Anyway lets look at the weather." I said and changed the green screen. I started talking about how hail was coming.

"Thats the weather in 2011." Lexi pointed out.

"Um no uh I'm just predicting the past weather." I said and she laughed. I laughed too at how stupid I sound.

"Ok go on Westina." She said. That reminded me to put on my black wig. I ran over to the other side of my room, put on my wig, stuffed up my tatas and ran back into view. I started saying the weirdest stuff. Lexi was laughing at me the whole time. Her laugh is cute.

"Ok I'm done lets play Kiss Marry Kill." I said and she nodded and sat down next to me on the chair.
"Mark, Zach and Hunter." I said and smirked.

"Thats hard umm.. Kill Mark, Kiss Hunter and Marry Zach." She said. The comments started booming saying how dare she kill Mark.

"Hey that was hard." She complained. "Ok now you. Baby Ariel, Alexis Simone and Kylee." She said.

"Uh Kill Kylee, Kiss Ariel and Marry Alexis." I said.

"Poor Kylee." She said.

"Now you. Me, Zach and Blake." I said.

"Uh Kill Blake? Um" She paused. The comments were saying there answers.

Suddenly the comments started booming asking if she liked Weston and Zach. They started making ship names for her like #Zexi and #Lexston

"Guys I dont like either of them just as friends." She said. "Um I guess Marry weston and Kiss Zach." She said finally. Mario walked in.

"What are you guys doing." Mario asked putting his arm around Lexi.

"Broadcasting." I said and Mario jumped.

"Oh shoot I dont want them to freak out." He whispered but still had his arm around her.

"Its fine Mario." I whispered and he nodded. The comments boomed with MARIO! And asked if they were dating and made a ship name #Mexi. People were arguing which shippers were better.

"Yes were dating." Mario said. Somehow that stinged me. Lexi smiled. I smiled too but not a real one.

I love her.
_______________
Say whaa?
Sorry for not updating I have been so lazy. I will update every 2 days. But later tonight I will update again. :))