Chapter 12

Marios POV:

Im so happy Lexi said yes. Words cannot describe how happy I am. I gave her the biggest hug I could and squeezed her. She laughed and hugged back. I let go.

"This is the best Christmas ever." She said. That made me even more happy.

"It sure is."

Lexi's POV:
I woke up by the annoying sound of my alarm. I grunted and turned off the alarm on my phone. I laid in bed just remembering whag happened yesterday. I cant believe now me and Mario are dating. I would never think he liked me back. Or im just oblivious.

After awhile I finally got out of bed and put some slippers on. I walked into my bathroom in my room and grabbed my hairbrush and a band and put my hair in a messy bun. I cleaned my face and walked out. I went downstairs and saw my mom made pancakes and I got happy. My mom makes the best pancakes. I immediately grabbed a plate and put one big pancake and put butter and syrup on it.

"How was Marios Christmas party?" My mom asked while eating her pancakes.

"Fun."

"See any new boys?"

"Mom stop."

"Oh come on you can tell me anything."

"Mom, no." Moms these days.

"Oh, fine. Tell me later." She said with a wink. I rolled my eyes. She's so weird.

After I finished breakfast I put my dish in the sink and walked upstairs. I got dressed in sweatpants and my Gabe Helmy merch. I brushed my teeth and hopped into bed. I went on my phone and scrolled through instagram. I was watching Acapella videos when my mom suddenly walked into my room.

"Mario is here." I was surprised. I got out of bed and walked downstairs and opened the door.

"Hey." I said.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would want to go to Frozen Yogurt." He asked.

"Sure. But Im not ready so come in." I said figuring I would take awhile. "Stay downhere while I get dressed." He nodded.

I quickly run up the stairs and I keep tripping and falling making a fool of myself. I heard Mario laugh and I do to. I ran into my room and closed the door. I ran to my closet and looked for a outfit. I got a blue flowey dress and some white flipflops. It may be Winter but its hot here in Florida. I kept my hair in the bun. I did my makeup and walked downstairs.

"I hope I didnt take to long." I said. He shook his head.

"Lets go."

We walked to the frozen yogurt place. We were talking and laughing the whole time. We even held hands. (Ahhhhh)

When he got there we ordered and I got out my money but Mario insisted he should pay.

"No, I got it." I said feeling bad that he would pay for the both of us.

"No, its fine." He said and gave the money to the lady. I rolled my eyes.

While we waited we just talked about random things. The lady called us and we got our orders. We sat down at a table and started eating our desserts. We started talking about how sad it is that the exciting holidays are over. Suddenly Marios eyes went so big. I asked him whats wrong and turned around I saw her.

Madison.
_______________________________
Hope you like this chapter. ♡