Chapter 24

Mario's POV:

I ran toward a park 20 minutes away. I ran toward the bench seeing someone on the ground. Head bleeding.

Oh my god.

I ran toward them and saw it was Mark. I bent down and shook him. He slowly opened his eyes. He sat up quickly but he felt his head hurt and held his head.

"Take it slower." I said. I held his back. He nodded.

"What happened?" I asked. His eyes were filled with fear and sadness. This can't be good.

"Lexi was gone. Right before my eyes." I said tearing up. I was felt with shock.

"WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED MARK?!" I said suddenly. He jumped.

"I was talking to Lexi on this bench. She seemed sad so I tried to make her feel better. Next thing I know someone grabs her and pushes me down making me hit the bench then the concrete." He said. I felt shocked and scared for Lexi.

"Who took her?" I asked.

"My vision was blurry but I think it was Rudan." He said. My mouth dropped.

"Rudan, he-he would never do anything like this?" I said.

"I don't know what's up with him. I could be wrong. But he took her and I don't know where they went." He said. I felt angry. I had so much trust in Rudan and he does this? What is he up too?

"Mark we need to find her." I said. I grabbed his hand and lifted him up.

"Which way did you see them go?" I asked. He pointed and we ran off.

I hope she's ok.

Lexi's POV recap after Mark passed out:

"MMMMMMM" I yelled through his hand. I didn't  know who it was I was just focused on escaping. I squirmed around a lot but he was to strong for me.

"Shh, just stop squirming and everything will be fine." He spoke. I recognized that voice. Rudan?

"Rudan?" I mumbled. He lifted his hand off my mouth.

"Yes?" He asked. I gasped.

"What are you doing?" I asked worried. He is not like this?

"It's not my choice. I'm sorry I'm doing this." He said. I shedded a tear.

"Let me go. I'm worried about Mark! He hit his head hard!" I said squirming more. He held me tighter.

"Hes fine. Now when we get there just go with the act and nobody will get hurt. Mark is in great danger if you cause any trouble. So is Mario especially. Now stay calm." He said. I was beyond confused it felt like I had no brain.

"Ok." I simply said and stayed quiet. He put me in his car and we drove off to the mysterious place.

What is going to happen to me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This story is taking a huge twist so be prepared!! Remember to vote and comment;))