Chapter 19

Marios POV:

I know Weston is my best friend and all but I still feel like he's trying to get close with Lexi. They started hanging out more and I just feel like hes trying to take her from me.

I texted Lexi to hang out and she said she would be right over. 15 minutes later shes here.

"Hey." She said with a smile. I smiled. "Hi."

"Wanna go to the beach today?" I asked.

"You should have asked me before I dont have my swimsuit with me." She complained. I laughed.

"I'll walk with you." I said and she nodded. We walked out the door and headed toward her house. We just walked there and talked about how life is crazy.

We got to her house and walked inside. I greeted her mom.

"Oh hi Mario!" She said with a smile. I smiled shes so nice.

"What are you guys up to?" She asked.

"Going to the beach." Lexi said while walking upstairs. I stayed downstairs because it wouldn't take her long to get her stuff.

"Oh thats fun. How about you take Avery with you?" She asked. Nooo. Avery is Lexis little sister and she is the devil. She can be nice but if she doesn't get what she wants then she can turn into the hulk.

"Sure. I will go get her." I said. I just wanted it to be me and Lexi on a little date but ok.

"Avery! Wanna go swimming?" I asked while walking into her room.

"Yes!!" She yelled while getting up and running into her closet. She started scrambling through clothes and finally found her Elsa swimsuit. She grabbed her frozen towels and goggles and she was set.

"Ready!" She said. I smiled and we walked into Lexis room. She was putting her hair in a ponytail.

"Your mom wants Avery to come with us." I said. She sighed and nodded.

"Lexi carry my stuff." Avery demanded. Lexi sighed and grabbed it and put it into her bag. (Avery is 4 in this btw)

We all walked out the door and back to my house because I had to get my stuff. (Skip to the beach.)

"YAY SWIM!" Avery yelled while throwing her stuff on the ground. She ran over to the water and started stomping in the wet sand. We were near the water so we weren't too far from her.

I put my arm around lexi and we just laid there staring at the sky. It was a clear blue.

"I love you." I said. I meant it.

"I love you too." She said. I smiled. Just her being with me makes me happy.

I leaned in to kiss her but Avery butted in.

"Ew Mario your gonna catch cooties." She said in a disgusted voice. I laughed and sighed.

"You have cooties." I said.

"No I don't." She yelled back.

"You will now." I said getting up and chasing her.

"Noo!" She yelled running.

Lexis POV:

I watched Mario chase Avery and pick her up and tease her. He was so good with her.

I yelled for them to come back. They ran toward me and Mario landed on top of me with Avery jumped onto Marios back. I groaned in pain.

"Mario." I said annoyed. He laughed. He kissed me on the nose.

"EWEWWWWWEWEWWWWW!!!" Avery yelled. She ran and slipped on sand. We all bursted out laughing. She pouted and sat down with her arms crossed.

We ignored her because she always does that and we just sat down. I blasted 5quad music and we just started jamming. Me and Mario were singing our hearts out. We got a lot of stares but we had fun.

I laid my head on Marios shoulder. I was tired. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Hey." Said a voice. I turned around and saw..
_____________________
Honestly this chapt was boring im sorry i will try harder next chapt i didnt have any ideas really