Chapter 10

Lexi's POV:

I couldn't believe what just happened. I guess Mario was in shock too and we were just sitting there looking at each other. Then he spoke.

"Do you like me?"

"I don't know." I did know.

"Oh."

Awkward silence started. We both didn't know what to talk about.

"Wanna just watch a movie?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Sure." He replied getting up. I started to get up too.

I hope this kiss won't ruin our friendship.

The next day I was just sitting in my room bored making musical.lys. I was gonna text Mario to hang but it would be too awkward. So I just texted Chloe and Melissa to come over. They agreed and we're coming.

They got here about 10 minutes later and rang the doorbell. I let them in and we went to my room. I shut the door behind me.

"GUYS I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY!" I said.

"What?!" They both asked eagerly to know what I was gonna say.

"Me and Mario kissed." I said and they gasp.

"I always shipped #MEXI!" Chloe said.

"You guys should date!" Melissa added in.

"But wouldn't it ruin our friendship if we ever broke up? It wouldn't be the same."

"Who said you would break up. It depends on the reason. Don't worry, you and Mario are both very nice and close and wouldn't harm each other. Just go for it. I bet you he cares a lot about you." Melissa said.

"Alright. I will." I said. "But he's gotta ask me out."

"Why can't you ask him out?" Chloe asked.

"I'm to scared. No can do." I said shaking my head.

"Wow, ok. You never know when he will though so you just have to wait. We all knew he liked you anyway." Chloe stated.

"I will wait."
___________________
I can't wait about what's going to happen in the future
I'm going to be writing cliffhangers so yay
Ok bye