Chapter 25

Lexis POV:

We arrived at a house. I started to shake.

"Rudan what is-"

"Nothing bad is going to happen unless you fight back." He said. I nodded. "I'm not the one to hurt you. He is the one if you don't listen. I won't hurt you. I would try and help you out but he has guns." He said. It made sense. Rudan isn't that cruel. Now who is this guy?

I shut up and followed Rudan inside. He was gripping my wrist. We walked inside and the house was very nice. I was expecting it to be like a dungeon or something but it's just a regular house. I saw a guy walk towards us and I just froze.

Jacob?

Why in the world am I here? I barley talked to Jacob ever since he stopped talking to Mark and everyone else. (Not trying to shade Jacob 😂)

"Hey." He said. I was weirded out. What is going on?

"I'm confused." I said.

"Well, I've liked you for awhile but Mark got in the way of me making a move. He said if I ever tried to get with you I would break the bro code. Well, when he started dating you I got jealous. Mario then got in the way and ruined everything." He said roughly. I was shocked.

"God, I hate Mario." He said clenching his fists.

"But I am still confused. Why am I here." I asked. Rudan gripped my fists. He gave me the look like stop asking questions you're pushing it. I regretted speaking.

"It's ok. Shes confused. Well, if you're with me then Mario and Mark can't get in the way." He said. Um.

"I don't know you well Jacob. I'm also with Mario." I said. He gave me a little angry look and I jumped.

"Let's not talk about him. You'll forget about him soon." He said. I got scared. How can I forget someone I love? Jacob grabbed my hand and walked me up to his room. I looked back at Rudan and gave him the look for help. He mouthed sorry and walked into another room. Rudan needs to grow some balls and help me this boy is 13!! Oh Rudan.

Mario's POV:

Mark and I searched everywhere but no sight. I texted Lexi but no response. I called her but it went straight to voicemail. I was freaking out.

"Where can they be?" I asked pacing back and forth. I looked at my phone for any messages. None. It was now 11 pm.

"Mario I think we should wait till daylight to go look for her." He said. I didn't blame him his head still hurt from the fall.

"But she is out there without me! Rudan can be doing stuff to her you never know he does flirt with 13 years olds." (Y'all know it's true)

"Rudan is not like that. Mario we need to go before anything else bad happens." He said. I nodded and we walked to his house. I slept over there so we can go look early in the morning. I didn't really sleep though I was too worried about Lexi.

I love her to much to let her go.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Idk about this lmao but remember to vote and comment:))