contest

my goal for this book, before announcing this contest was initially 500K, but you all have been so amazing and 385K is honestly just as good. and also bc im ver impatient, im going to announce the contest now!

okay, so i did this for my other book: man in the mirror. because it was very popular. this one is as well, especially for a book of like 22 parts. man in the mirror had like 52 parts.

so basically, i'm going to get this book self published and im going to give away a free copy.

its going to be a raffle and the way to participate is by:

commenting on here your name and the country you are from.

there will be ONE winner announced as soon as the hard copy gets to my house.

for those of you who don't win and would still like to purchase a copy, i will have a link posted where you can get a copy for a small fee. i will try to get it the cheapest amount of money possible. 

i honestly dont want to be famous or become rich off you guys. this is just a hobby of mine, i have other dreams and aspirations that dont include becoming a famous author. and i would totally give you all a free copy but im poor. so i cant. sorry. haha.

anyway, i hope you all participate bc it is very exciting and it is going fairly well for man in the mirror.

just one final comment though, i'll have to change the boys' names for the hard copies (not the one that will be given away) bc it would be illegal for me to "make money" (i would only make like $1 from every book sold lol) off the boys names and likelihoods without their permission. so i'll have some options for you all to chose from. i want you all to be active participants in this.

so i'll make a list of names and surnames i liked and then you all can vote on them.

thank you for all your support.

it has meant so much to me.

oh, and ten percent of all earnings will go to the church (very ironically). so i wont selfishly keep that one dollar from each book to myself. it will go to something good. 

i think that's all i wanted to say.

blessings, clary.