[ 3 ] a rivalry

Here's another chapter of The Ripper for you guys.

I hope you really enjoy it, just as I have enjoyed writing this up. 

I am watching such a sad movie about the civil war in El Salvador. Its sad to see people suffer, especially when its children.

Anyway, don't forget to read, vote, comment & share!

xoxo,

Pornoskians

-

iii.                    rivalry

The determined steps of the blonde teenager dragged him in the direction of where the new guy sat. Luke had heard about him, he was a cold blooded killer who declared himself insane to get out of having to serve jail time. But Luke didn’t care. He had done his share of horrible things too.

His curly locks shifted slightly as he raised his head to look at the person standing before him. No one else had dared to even come close to him, until the boy did.

Blue eyes met hazel ones and Ashton asked calmly, “Lost something, mate?”

The hazel eyes went to look back down at the mush on his plate. It definitely wasn’t five star restaurant food, but it was a stretch from the shit he was used to eating when he was free, although freedom was a relative thing.

Out there, he wasn’t truly free.

In Ashton’s mind, he was freer than he’d ever been within the walls of Sunflower Fields Mental Hospital.

Luke slid his tray onto the table and sat across from the hazel eyed killer.

Everyone else in the room began chattering about them. The security guards watched them intently, in case they were to start trouble. Intertwining his hands together and leaning closer to Ashton from across the table, Luke told him in a menacing tone. “I want you to stay away from Alice.”

Ashton looked up at Luke through his soft brown curls. A confident smirk appeared on his face. “Alice?” He chuckled, feigning not to remember who she was. Then a false realization made an appearance on his handsome face. “Ah! Alice. Isn’t she that delightfully polite little nurse who greeted me this morning? Sorry to disappoint you buddy, but that one? I’ve decided she’s mine now.”

Grabbing the fork off his cold metal tray, he simultaneously shot up from his seat and pointed it at Ashton’s neck. “I’m warning you.” The seventeen year old growled.

But Ashton laughed in his face. “I’m not scared of you.”

“You should be.” Luke said through gritted teeth.

Alice, having watched everything unfold from afar, hurried to her brother’s side. “Luke…” She said soothingly, placing a small hand on his shoulder. Her other hand went to pry the metal fork out of his large hand.

            His grip on the eating utensil softened significantly until he finally let her take it from him. His bright blue eyes met hers as he turned to face her. “Alice, I…” He began.

            “Sh…” She nodded. “It’s okay.”

            “Can you get this guy out of my face?” Ashton asked, looking very entertained by what was happening. “I think he’s got some serious mental issues.”

            A bell rang loudly through the cafeteria.

            It was announcing the end of their breakfast time.