contest update

the printed copy of 'the ripper' arrived at my house today. so i think i can start picking the lucky winner. i may do it tomorrow morning though because i'm going out with my friend today.

but anyway, the winner will be announced on my twitter acc. my username is 'brizueia'.

also, for those of you who do not win and would like to purchase a copy, i will have the link up. but remember i told you i would change the names in the copies that will go on sale? well yes, i am going to do that. the reason is that under the law, i cannot attempt to sell something using someone's name and likeliness without their permission. thus, i will change the character names to other names, so that i wont get in trouble.

the copy given away will not have the names changed, since it will be given as a gift.

and also, i want you all to participate in the name changing process.

so here are some options i came up with, and i would like you all to pick the name you like best for the character to be named in the printed version.

alice jefferson will remain the same bc she is an original character created by me.

here are the options for the boys.

possibilities for ashton: 

-aspen 

-axel 

-ariel 

-alosian 

-aldair 

-alexander 

-adnan 

-aron 

-albin

options for his surname:

-ikenberry 

-iker 

-imbruglia 

-imperial 

-impala 

-irizarry 

-ireland 

-isaacson

options for calum:

-cade 

-cael

-caspar 

-channing 

-christian 

-cian 

-ciro 

-cesc 

-clayton 

-clint

options for his surname:

-hale 

-higgins 

-holt 

-haines 

-hedricks 

-harris 

-hasberry

options for luke:

-lance 

-landon 

-lane 

-lars 

-lee 

-leighton 

-lennon 

-loki

options for his surname: 

-hale

-higgins

-holt

-haines

-hedricks

-harris

-hasberry

options for michael:

-madden 

-madison 

-matthew 

-malcolm 

-manning 

-marco 

-mario 

-mars 

-maximilian 

-memphis 

-miles 

options for surnames: 

-carrigan 

-cadwell 

-cadbury 

-cahill 

-calder 

-calhoun 

-cramer 

-carmine 

so let me know which names you all like from the list, and we'll go from there. meanwhile, stay tuned for the announcement of the winner. thank you for your support.

-clary xx