[ 7 ] pentagram

Hey guys!

Thank you so much for getting this story to 1K reads, it means so much to me that someone actually enjoys reading it.

Ooh, and I hope you all enjoy a small twist I added at the and of the chapter.

Please be great readers as you are and:

Read, vote, comment & add to your reading list.

xoxo,

Pornoskians

-

vii. pentagram

When she woke up, Luke wasn’t there anymore.

She yawned, murmuring to herself as she sat up. “Where is my brother…?”

Her thin arm raised and she took a look at the plain wrist watch her parents had given her for her sixteenth birthday.

It was seven fifteen in the morning.

“He must be at breakfast.” She reasoned and got out of bed.

There were a lot of things she needed to do and one of them was very important.

-

-

-

-

Ashton slid his tray across the table lazily.

He sat down on the cold metal bench where he was going to have breakfast by himself. His eyes scanned over the food. Watery looking eggs, flavorless bits of potato and bacon crisps that seemed to have gotten burned.

His hazel eyes looked up when he saw a pair of hands fall onto the cool metal table.

He was met by the stare of a blonde haired nurse who wore a look of concern on her face. “Mr. Irwin, I need to talk to you. Its urgent.”

“Why?” His voice was calm, and something in his eyes seemed...normal today.

“Please follow me.” She motioned to him with her hand.

He got up from his seat and followed her out of the sterile foyer room where every other patient sat eating their meal quietly.

They stopped right outside, in the hallway, and she put her hands on her hips. “Mr. Irwin, where were you last night after I left your room?”

“What do you mean?”

“You were gone.” She reminded him.

He shook his head. “I was here the entire time, sleeping.”

“Maybe you forgot.” She told him.

His head shook again, disagreeing with what she said. “I never left my room.”

She finally sighed in defeat. “Alright, well you can go back to your breakfast now.”

He nodded, turning to walk away. But then, she felt a chill run through her when he turned back to her with a smug look. “Ready to solve another bit of the puzzle today?” He asked her.