[ 26 ] epilogue

Ashton Irwin -- The Ripper -- Found dead in jail cell the morning before trial.

.

.

.

.

a few months later...

There was a new threat in the streets of Sydney. 

A young boy who went by the name Shadow. And he was just that. 

No one would ever see him coming because of his ability to blend in with the dark of the night. No door was a problem for him. He had the ability to sneak into someone's house without busting their doors or breaking their windows.

The most elusive criminal in the history of Australia had finally been caught after killing an entire family.

Like his brother before him, it had been decreed that he would too be sent to a mental hospital in hopes that he would recover.

But that was a mistake. 

.

.

.

.

"There are good and bad people lurking around in this fucked up earth. Many of which can harm you so you'd better not trust any of them. Not even me." He told her.

"But you're good, Michael." The girl said, her innocent eyes watching the eyes in the shadows with deep interest and curiousity.  

He chuckled darkly. "What makes you think that?"  

"Even though I can't see you...I can hear you and I can tell you aren't bad. You sound sad..." She trailed off after her last sentence.  

"I was once angry. Angry because I was an orphan, angry because I was sacrificed against my own will, I was angry at the loss of my brothers, angry that after I die, my soul is going to be used in a battle I don't want to be a part of. But, eventually, that anger led to pain and that pain led to suffering."

The End.

-

So basically, Ashton died and there is a new murderer on the loose. its michael because if you remember, he was going to have the scar as well.

i don't know if i want alice as the main character for the next story, his story.

but it doesn't really matter cause i'm not inspired to write a sequel. you guys can create your own sequel if you want ^.^

thank you for reading.

and thank you for supporting the ripper :D

i love you.

-clary xx