[ 13 ] valkyrie

"She's my valkyrie."

-

Alice was back at the hospital, worrying about the young boy who had run off into the night. She didn't know where he was, but she hoped he would be safe.

She easily made it past all security points in the hospital, which was supposed to be completely sealed for the night and she headed for her brother's room. Pulling a golden key out of her pocket, she unlocked the door and pushed it open.

Luke was sat up in his bed, watching the white padded door.

He was awake, with a feeling that his beloved Alice might be in danger.

"Alice." He let out a breath that he didn't realize he'd been holding in. His ocean blue eyes brightened at the sight of her.

She rushed to his side, throwing her arms around him. "Oh Luke, I did something stupid. Have you seen Ashton?"

The blonde haired boy shook his head. "He's in his room, isn't he?"

"I let him out." She said in a low voice.

Luke pulled away from her, eyes peeled in fear. "What?"

"He said he would behave." She explained.

"And you believed him?" Luke scolded. A frustraed sigh escaped his lips. "Alice, why? Why do you care so much about him?"

"I don't know." She replied.

"Alice, he's a cold blooded killer!" He yelled at her, his piercing blue eyes staring down at her. 

"So are you!" She spat in return.

His expression instantly dropped from anger and annoyance to sorrow. They both knew what he meant by that. "You know I didn't mean to. I-I just c-couldn't control myself." His knees gave out as a flashback of that day struck him and he fell onto the padded floor in defeat.

She sighed. "I know, Luke."

"I just want your love, Alice." He looked up at her.

Kneeling down by his side, she placed a small hand on his strong shoulder. She bit her lip nervously before offering a plan she knew there was a chance she would regret. "I'll make you a deal. I promise I will try to love you in the way that you want...If you help me take Ashton's soul back from the clutches of darkness."

Luke, who was desperate for Alice's love, was unsure at first. But he finally decided to agree.

He nodded slowly. "Alright. I'll do what I can."

"Thank you!" She exclaimed, bringing her lips to the side of his face where she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.

Now that she owed him her love, Luke expected and wanted more from her. He gripped her ching gently with his thumb and index finger and turned to face her. Slowly, he leaned in to plant a kiss on her perfect red lips. 

She closed her eyes, but willed herself not to pull away.

She had promised to give him a chance after all.

.

.

.

.

A disoriented Ashton Irwin wandered the halls of the hospital, his hands stained with crimson red blood which was sticky and hot. 

He stopped at the very last door when something caught his eye.

"Alice." He whispered, having a closer look into the small window on the right side of the door.

She's a valkyrie. The words echoed in his mind.

She works for me.

Full of an anger that consumed him, he turned and headed back down the hallway to the safety of his room where he wouldn't be bothered.

.

.

.

.

"Ashton, you're back!" She exclaimed in relief after pushing his door open.

His hazel eyes watched her with a burning anger. "Yeah." He replied.

She closed the door and leaned against it, unsure if it was safe to approach him. Her eyes looked him over, seeing the splotches of blood on his clothes and his arms. "I was worried after you ran off like that." She said.

"Were you?" He asked, his words sharp like knives. "I saw you getting pretty busy with your brother."

Her breath hitched in her throat. "I-its not what you think."

He got up from his bed abruptly, making her tremble with fear. "He was right. You're a valkyrie." He accused.

She shook her head. "No. I don't work for Satan. I'm trying t-to help y-you."

"Stop lying to me!" He yelled at her.

His heavy footsteps shook the padded ground beneath them as he stomped towards her angrily. He grabbed her thin wrist in a large hand and pulled her towards him.

"W-what are you doing?" Tears lined her blue eyes.

"I told you that you belong to me." He growled.

Dragging her to the back of the room, he pushed her onto the hospital bed and climbed on top of her quickly. 

"D-don't. Please." She cried as his hand pulled the hem up her dress up over her thighs.

-

DUN DUN DUN.

SORRY THIS ONE'S A QUICK ONE CAUSE I'M IN ENGLISH CLASS AND I'M DOING THIS INSTEAD OF PAYING ATTENTION.

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT THO.

I MEAN, AS MUCH AS A SCENE LIKE THIS CAN BE LIKED. 

I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND ADDING THIS TO YOUR READING LISTS. 

I LOVE YOU ALL.

THIS CHAP IS DEDICATED TO MY LOVELY LADY KILA (@CAKEMASHTONLOVER).

STAY LOVELY.

PORNOSKIANS.