[ 8 ] we're all from hell

New chapter for this story.

Sorry if this one isn't as good as the others, I'm still trying to figure out how long I want the story to be.

Thank you for reading & thank you for the support.

I hope you like it.

xoxo,

Pornoskians

-

Ashton walked the hallways of the hospital confidently.

While every other patient in the hospital had to attend group sessions, he was so dangerous that he couldn’t be kept around others. This was something that filled him with pride, the fact that people’s blood whenever he was near.

Suddenly, a woman who seemed to be in her early thirties, skipped over to him childishly. Her dull and lifeless jet black hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail and her patient gown had several food stains on it from the reckless way in which she had eaten her breakfast.

“Hi.” She chirped, right in his face.

Ashton concluded she must have had no respect for personal space. He set a hand on her shoulder and pushed her back a bit harshly.

“Hello.” He said, lacking the enthusiasm she clearly had.

She was annoying him.

The only person he seemed to be able to stand was the pretty nurse, Alice. And even she annoyed him sometimes.

“I’m gonna go to my group session where we do arts & crafts.” She said excitedly.

“I don’t care.” Ashton replied, with annoyance.

“Wanna come?” She grinned, reaching out to grab his large hand in hers, only he pulled away quickly.

He didn’t want to feel her touch. He was nothing like the people in this hospital. “No, get lost, bitch.” He snarled at her.

She gasped. “You said a no-no word.”

“Yeah. What are you? Five? I don’t have time for your shit.”

He tried to go past her, but her hand gripped his arm. She spat, in a low whisper. “If your fucking little attitude doesn’t doesn’t change with me, I’m going to tell the doctors that you tried to molest me.” She threatened.

That earned her a laugh from Ashton.

“You obviously don’t know who I am because if you did know, you would have never even approached me.” He pointed out. Yanking his arm out of her grip, he grabbed her own arms and slammed her up against the wall. He heard a crack that was like music to his ears. “I’m the Ripper and if you accuse me with any one, I’ll fucking come after you and kill you.”

-

-

-

-

“What did you do to my brother?” She demanded, slamming her clipboard on the desk the second he sat down.

He smiled innocently. “What?”