[ 2 ] blue eyed boy

New chapter for you guys. I hope you're all enjoying this story so far.

I never know what to write for an author's note. I'll probably just stop writing them altogether. Nothing interesting ever happens in my life. I am so boring. Haha.

Anyway, don't forget to read, vote, comment & share!

xoxo,

Pornoskians

-

ii.                    Blue Eyed Boy

The young woman wheeled him inside the hospital easily.

Ashton’s hazel eyes darted everywhere, examining his surroundings. At the very entrance was a plain wooden reception desk, but there was no one sitting there. Ashton though it the perfect time to make one of his taunting comments. “Where’s your receptionist? This hospital is very negligent. I should call someone to have this place shut down.”

Alice responded calmly, “She’s an elderly woman. She probably went to the restroom or something. Besides, nothing can get past security here. We have camera’s everywhere.”

She pointed to the four corners of the room, each with a security camera which rotated at ninety degree angles. Alice jolted suddenly, when blood curling screams rang through the halls, echoing throughout the empty space. “Alice! I want Alice! Bring Alice to me! Alice! Alice!”

“Who is that?” Ashton asked with an amused smirk lining his lips. Somehow someone else’s distress made him happy. It was like music to his ears.

“Luke,” He heard the blonde young woman gasp.

She started pushing him faster this time, trying to get him to his room so that she could then go check on the blue eyed teenage boy who demanded her attention. The wheels of the chair creaked loudly against the screams of the young boy through the empty hallway.

When they reached the door to Ashton’s room, a team of tall men dressed in white uniforms raced past them, they were headed in the direction of the last room in the maximum security hall of Sunflower Fields Mental Hospital. This was the hall for the dangerous mental patients. They had a separate hall for the calm people who were just as disoriented, but nowhere near as dangerous.

Alice thought that room was best for Ashton, the final one at the end of the hall, but her family didn’t allow it.

That was Luke’s room.

She fumbled with her set of keys nervously, trying to speed up the process, until she found it. Opening the heavy door with all her strength, she pushed Ashton’s chair inside the room. “This will be your room, Mr. Irwin.” She explained. “Everyone wakes up at seven in the morning for breakfast, then you’ll have your group sessions with Doctor Hart at eight thirty-“

“I don’t want group sessions. I don’t like people.” He stated firmly.

“But they’ll help you recover, trust m-“

“I said I don’t want group sessions. If you insist on making me attend, I’ll kill everyone in this fucking hospital, starting with you.” His hazel eyes were dark and his jaw clenched.

Alice could tell this wasn’t just a threat. A guy with such a long stream of murders tied to him would easily kill some more without feeling any sort of remorse. “Okay…” She gulped nervously. Never in her life had she been so afraid of someone, especially not someone like him. “We’ll cancel your group sessions. You’ll just come back to your room and wait for your individual sessions with Doctor Lee at ten.”

The teenage boy shook his head again. “That doesn’t work for me.”

“You can’t just come here and decide what you want to do.” She told him.

“I want you to be my individual doctor. I won’t talk to anyone else.” He said.

“You can’t do that-“ She began.

“I can. I demand that you be my doctor.”

“I’m only a volunteer nurse.” She explained, trying to remain calm.

Now growing impatient, he told her through gritted teeth. “I don’t give a shit. I want you to be my doctor or I won’t talk.”

Alice sighed, “I’ll see what I can do.” Her blue eyes scanned the clipboard in her hands and then she told him, “Lunch is served at twelve and dinner at four thirty. In between, there are fun craft activities offered sometimes. You may participate, although judging by your apparent dislike for people, I’d recommend that you don’t.” Suddenly, rushing, she went over to him and began unstrapping the straight jacket, loosening it enough to help him out of it. “Cooperate with me, Mr. Irwin. I really have to go see Luke.”

When the white material that constrained him was now fully off his upper body, he got on his feet and examined his hands and arms as if he hadn’t seen then in ages. Alice looked down at her clipboard once more and was taken off guard when she felt a harsh shove against her chest. The impact caused her to fall backward onto the small patient bed in the room and sent her clipboard crashing to the ground. With two strong hands, he grabbed her thin wrists and pinned them against the bed while he leaned in close to her and whispered to her, “Are you afraid?” His breath was warm against her face. The satisfied smirk on his face sent a shiver down her spine.

“Mr. Irwin,” She tried to remain calm. “Let me go or I’ll scream for help.”

“No one can hear you in this room.” He said with a menacing grin, “Which means I could kill you right now and no one would know until maybe lunch time.”

“Y-You won’t do it.” She stammered.

He chuckled darkly, “Wanna bet? I killed so many other people, what makes you think you’d be the exception?” Letting her wrists go, he added, “You’re right, I won’t kill you. For now, the voices in my head are telling me I can’t. But you’ll never get rid of me. You’re mine now.”

-

-

-

-

"How are you feeling? I heard you calling out to me." She spoke to him in a calm voice, as if she were speaking to a vulnerable child. But to her, he really was fragile.         

He shook his head, "I'm fine. How were things with the new guy?” Luke asked Alice, his blue eyes searching for hers.

            She fidgeted with her fingers nervously before speaking. “Eh…” She began, “Everyone’s right to be afraid of him. That guy is the scariest, most intimidating person I have ever encountered at this hospital. He’s…strange, but at the same time, he’s…beautiful.”

            They were both sat on his bed and he grabbed one of her small hands in his. “If he gives you any trouble, don’t hide it from me. I can deal with him.”

            “Luke,” She sighed, “Don’t get into any more trouble.”

            He brought one of her hands to his lips and kissed it gently.

            Suddenly feeling awkward at what he was doing, she pulled her hand back slowly. Her blue eyes watched him sympathetically. “You’ll always be my brother, Luke…”

            She could practically see his heart breaking. His eyes darkened as he reminded her, “We’re not actually siblings. You know I was adopted by your family when my parents were killed.”

            “I just don’t see you that way.” She said.