School

Chapter 5

I get up and get ready for school. Ethan and Grayson can drive so they drive me to school everyday and drive me home. I get inside there jeep that they share and we head off to school. As soon as Grayson opens the door Ethan's girlfriend Sofia runs over and jumps on Ethan. I swear they are attached to the hip when we are at school. But when school is over Sofia doesn't even acknowledge his existence. Sometimes I feel like she uses him cause he is a popular Viner/YouTuber. She wants everyone to know that she is dating the social media star at school but when no one is around she could care less about being with him. I don't understand how Ethan can like her and not see that she is totally using him. Me and Gray both know but we don't say anything to Ethan. We would rather let him figure it out on his own. The bell rings for first period and I start heading to my class which is also the class Grayson has. Me and Gray have 2 periods together first and fourth. Me and Ethan have three periods together which are third, fourth and sixth. I also have the pleasure of having second and sixth period with Sofia! Yay! I get to see her and Ethan all over each other in sixth period! I start trudging towards my first class. Not wanting this day to start.