Graysons P.O.V

Chapter 18

I see Rachel running towards me and she seems very happy. The plan must have worked. "It worked!" She yells. I was right. "The plan worked Grayson! Ethan is breaking up with Sofia as we speak." I smile. "Good! I'm happy Ethan finally believes you." I'm happy things are back to normal. We all three are friends again. "Yeah me too! Well I gotta go to class see you later!" "K bye Rachel!"
*After School*
Me and Ethan drop off Rachel at her house. Me and Ethan have to film a YouTube video today and Rachel has to do homework so we can't hang out after school. While Ethan and I are setting up the camera and stuff Ethan says "dude can I tell you something?" "Yeah of course bro. What is it?" "I have feelings for Rachel." I drop the camera and look at him with my eyes wide and my mouth open. "Are you serious? How long have you liked her?" "I've liked her since Freshman year." We are sophomores so he's liked her for about a year. "Wow dude. So why'd you date Sofia and those other girls?" "Cause I am trying to get over Rachel cause I know she doesn't feel the same" I decide to keep my mouth shut for now about Rachel liking Ethan. "Idk dude. I think you should at least tell her how you feel. Who knows maybe she feels the same way." "Yeah maybe" Just as I thought the three musketeers were going back to normal I find out my brother/best friend and my girl best friend like each other. This is far from normal.