Feelings Are Told

Chapter 19

I woke up today feeling sad and happy. I'm happy that me and Ethan are friends again but I'm sad cause I still don't have him. That's when I decide that I'm just going to do it. I'm going to tell Ethan how I feel. I get up and ready for school. I put on my black leggings, floral crop top and red vans. I also curl my hair. I hear a horn honk outside meaning that is Ethan and Gray. "Bye parents!" I say and shut the door. I get in the back and Ethan turns around in his seat to look at me. "Well you look lovely today." He says and smiles. I get butterflies in my stomach and I start to blush. All day at school I thought about how I'm going to tell Ethan my feelings for him. I can't just say it can I? Finally the last bell rings I go and find Grayson. I run up to him and mess up his hair. "Hey! Don't mess with my hair!" He says. "Sorry bro, anyways I need you to drop off me and Ethan at my house." "Geez thanks for the invite." "I am going to tell Ethan my feelings for him today and I would rather you not be there." "Oh ok." He says smirking. Why is he smirking? Grayson drops off me and Ethan at my house and Grayson makes up and excuse saying why he can't hang out today so Ethan doesn't suspect anything. Me and Ethan walks upstairs and I turn on the t.v. The Vampire Diaries is on. I sit on the bed and Ethan follows. "So Rachel. How's life?" "Ok Ethan I'm just going to flat out say it" "uhhhh ok?" He says looking at me confused. I close my eyes and say "I like you Ethan Grant Dolan!" I open my eyes to see Ethan with the biggest smile ever. "Really?!" "Yes" "Oh my gosh Rachel I've been waiting forever for you to say that." "You have?" I say with my heart pounding. "Yes Rachel! I like you too!" We smile at each other and I hug him. We just hold each other for a while and then Ethan breaks the silence by saying "So Rachel will you be my girlfriend?" "Of course" I say smiling wide. Finally I have him.