Telling Gray

Chapter 8

I sit on my bed waiting for Gray trying to think of what I'm going to tell him. I hear footsteps come up the stairs. I open the door and I see Grayson "Rachel what's wrong? Are you ok?" Gray asks worried. "Yeah I'm fine Gray, I just need to talk to you. Uhhhh lets go sit down on my bed." "Ok" Grayson says confused. "So listen Gray, before I tell you this I need you to promise that you won't tell anyone, and I mean anyone Gray, including Ethan." "Rachel, your scaring me." "Just promise me Gray." "Ok, I promise" Once I hear those words I tell him everything I've been feeling the past couple of days. After I get done telling Grayson everything he just looks at me with his jaw dropped. "Uhhhh Gray say something." "Idk what to say Rachel, you just told me that my best friend has feelings for my brother who is also my other best friend, who by the way has a girlfriend." "I know that Grayson but I just can't help what I feel. Plus I don't even know for sure if I like him, maybe I'm just jealous that he has a girlfriend and I'm scared of losing my best friend." "Rachel, I don't know what to say." He says standing up. "Just say anything, I just need you to give me some good advice." "Follow your heart Rachel." That's all he says and then walks out of my room. I start to feel overwhelmed so I do the one thing that makes me calm down. I sing.