The Heart Wants What It Wants

Chapter 39

It has been two months and we have officially planned out the whole tour. The boys have come to my studio and watch me work and help me plan the tour and they have come up with ways to make it more fun. Me and Ethan have warmed up to each other and we have gotten really close, not as close as before but it's a start. Also I have been starting to get feelings for him again. Trust me, I wasn't planning this its just I couldn't help it. I don't choose who I love, the heart want what it wants and I guess the heart still wants Ethan after all of these years. Honestly I don't think I ever got over him. Wonderful. I just can't wait to go on tour and just not worry about any of this for a couple of months. Good thing I leave in 1 week.

Ethan's P.O.V.
Rachel. That's what I think of as soon as I wake up. She is the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last when I sleep. God I need help. I am still in love with a girl who broke up with me three fucking years ago. I know you might be thinking "wow what an asshole. He is in love with Rachel but dating Jessica." I know it's not fair to Jessica but I just don't know how to break up with her. It's not like I was using her, I do care about her and I thought I was really in love with her but once Rachel came back in my life I realized I never loved Jessica, I've only loved Rachel. But I can't tell her this, it's been three years she has definitely gotten over me, considering she was the one who broke up with me. I'm just glad she is leaving for tour in a week so I can clear my head.