Dreams, Love And Heartbreak

Chapter 32

It's been a couple days since the dinner with all the guys and I haven't talked to any of them since. I've been pretty busy cause I have a deadline of when I need this album to come out. The album is called Dreams, Love and Heartbreak. I have finished two songs so far one is called Love which is about all the things that are good and bad about love and how love is such a beautiful thing. The second song is called Dreams and it is about following your dreams no matter what and the sacrifices you have to make in order to follow your dreams. Dreams is kind of about me and Ethan's relationship and how I had to sacrifice our relationship in order to follow my dreams. The third song Heartbreak is going to be about how young love leads to heartbreak and what you have to go though during a heartbreak. This song is also about me and Ethan's relationship but it isn't done yet. The album also has many more song but those three are the main ones. I sat at my desk and started to write Heartbreak when I get a text from Grayson. *Hey Rachel! I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and the guys tonight. We are going to watch a movie* I text back saying *is Ethan ok with me going?* he replied quickly saying *like you said Rachel he's moved on* *ok...what time is the movie?* *its at 5 but go to our apartment and we will ride together* I read the message but don't respond back. It's 3 o'clock right now so I should probably start getting ready and be at there apartment by 4:15.