1 year later

Chapter 21

I wake up to Ethan and Grayson jumping on my bed. I pull my blanket over my face and try to fall back asleep. "Wake up sleepy head!" Ethan and Grayson both say. They pull off my blankets. "Ughhhh I'm tired, leave me alone." Then a second later I feel water pour on me. I shot up in surprise. Ethan and Grayson start laughing so hard. "That wasn't funny" I say. "Yeah it was" they say at the same time. "Babe you have to get up, you got to go to your meeting and me and Gray have to go to ours." I have a meeting with Red Heart Records, I am going to come out with my first EP and it is going to be available everywhere. Over the past year Ethan has helped me get over stage fright and sing in front of people. I started singing at assemblies and then I guess Red Heart Records heard about me and now they want me to sign to there label. Ethan and Grayson have always been getting more successful. They have gotten way bigger in the social media world and they are going to a meeting today to talk about there very first tour! I am so happy for them both. "Ok, I'll get ready now." I say while yawning. Ethan and Grayson go home to get ready too. Once I'm ready I get in my car and honk so Ethan and Gray know to come outside. They get in the car and I drive to there meeting.