Another Normal...Day?

Hey guys! Im Justine but call me Z, I like being called that. Just want to say that I'll update atleast every second week. There will also be a sequell after this book, I dont know how many series of books there will be but I'll see how it plays out. Anyway, hope you enjoy the story, if you have any questions about it, please let me know. #Comment #Vote Love ay 2 bits xxx - Z --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- I was peacefully walking alongside the fimilliar road, as I always did ever since I came to Urainus High. This year is my last and the finals are coming up soon, and even if I am intelligent, you never know what could happen and thats why I am always prepared. But not for what happened next. The sun was setting and it started to get dark and chilly. I had to stay late after school to help one of my teachers with some important information. I crossed the street doging steaming water puddles, as the sun had baked the semment just before it started to rain softly. The sound of poliece sirens and little insects filled my ears as I walked absentmindedly, a few broken street lights on the sides, flikkering on and off, like a firefly's glow. As I came to the other side of the road I passed a dark ally, when suddenly something moving caught my eye. It caused me to stop in my tracks, as I squinted my eyes at the moving figure in the ally. It was definetly not a human being. I heard something that sounded like a can being played with, as it was being scraped across the pavement with an earpearsing scream. I moved closer, steping slowly, carefull not to make any sound. As I looked over a huge trash can that was blocking my view I saw... a creature... an animal.... "Awww!" I said effectionatly as I startled the poor thing, backing away slowly. "Hey, hey, hey its okay, I wont hurt you.." I hushed softly trying to ease the fear inside of him. He just looked at me wide eyed. Out of the blue an idea came to mind and I fiddled trough my backpak, looking for my half eaten burito that I could'nt finish because of my lack of hunger. "Hey boy, you want a snack? I promise, you will love this." I said, sitting on the cold surface, holding out the piece of left over food while he looked at it confused and unsure. I tried to ease my heart rate by breathing slowly and softly, as I knew that animals can feel whatever emotions your feeling presicely at that moment. He came closer, hesitantly. It is working!!! I sqealed happily inside my inner self. He started to nibble slowly on the delicious meal and soon after, he started gobbling it up like he hasnt eaten for days on end. His tale begane to wag as he came towards me, climbing on my lap, sniffing every inch of me. He then lifted his head and licked one side of my face with his slobbery wet tongue, catching me by total surprise. "Okay boy, okay, I get it you wont more but you'll have to come with me mister." I said while checking his neck for a colar. Nothing. "Ahhh, you dont have a home? Now why would anyone want to leave a soft soul like you out here in the cold? It will be unforgivable" He started to pout, making a salking noise inside his throat. "Well then I guess you'll be the first one on my adoption list, come on." I said standing up and picking him off the ground with me. I smelled him. "Wow! You need a bath! Cant let you sleep on my bed with that smell, phew!" I bearly couffed out as the smell was far more worse then appaling suiedge water. I turned around with the little pup, safely wrapped in my warm, tiny sculpted arms as I hugged him tightly against my small figure. But as I did so, I came face to face with three well build men, with rough hands, black leather jackets and unfriendly scouwls on their faces. This kinda reminds me of the movie, Jack and the Bean Stalk. I was tiny ole Jack, and they were three tall giants, just waiting to tear my flesh, smash me to bits and boil my bones. "Uhhh? .... can I help you?" I said hesitantly, half terrified but trying to keep myself calm aswell as trying to sound calm. They smirked evily at eachother then back to me, as they started closing in on me. My eyes widen as I backed away from them, step by step. I do a quick scan to find an escape root but there was none, and I dont have the fitness record of a ninja. So I cant jump onto the nearby trash can at the speed of light with out falling on my ass. Okay, so.... Scan: To much opsticals. Analesis: Im so definitly screwed. I started to ran deep into the ally, my breathing raged and out of breath, looking for an open side door but their wasnt any. Now I was backed up to a red brick wall indicating that this was a dead end, surrounded by trash and other items I really didnt want to have a closer look at. I felt like crying as I stood there as still as a statue,feeling hopeless and powerless, but I kept my pokker face. My chin up in an intimedating manner as I tryed not to scream in fear. The men were now right infront of me as they caught up quiet quickly with my pace. Im not surprised, I have short legs. Why did I try to run again? The much more broughder and stronger one, most likely the leader, came towards me, his face inches from mine. He grinned at my sudden crindge in fear as he stared with his soulless black eyes back into my frightened green ones. He stepped back and looked at the other two nodding his head in my direction while holding their gaze. Oh Shoot! The two "minions" came towards me as I was about to let out a scream for help. But it was quickly muffled by a hand with a cloth against my mouth, as one of them pinned me against the wall roughly. Shocking me as I hit my head hard against the stone wall, causing a burning sensation that could almost be compared to a meagrain. The pain quickly vanishes as my eyes started getting blury and the sounds around me dragged out, as I felt my body go numb. I was about to fall to the ground with a hard bang when the enemie's arms caught me. Bracking my fall. Why me? Darkness started to suround me. The last thing I saw, was three big dark figures hunched over me as they watched me slumber away into a deep sleep, and soon I was sucked into my own emaginary world. Where there were no worries. No fear No giants And No evil, soulless looking eyes.