Let's Forget About It

----------------
Okay I know you guys think the story is confusing but thats because Johanna is confused, especially about her feelings towards Daniel. She doesn't know what to feel anymore so in a way she becomes a zombie. Dead and emotionless, but all's well that ends well. I just thought that all this confusion will keep your brains thinking. It is interesting, since I know that there are some of you who dosnt like stories that are to prodictive.

So enjoy
------------

After eating breakfast I pulled on some black leather jeans with a black crop top and a leather jacket to match.

Every time I moved my upper body or strech out my arms I felt every single bruise and winced at the pain.

I grabbed a pair of dark sunglasses to hide the nasty bruise on my eye and did my hair up in a pony tail.

Plain yet simple, I know.

I wasn't in the mood for all things difficult today.

I had only three things on my mind.

Plan my escape.
Get out of here as quick as you can or end up dead.
Time for action.

I was just about to exit the room when I heard heavy tired footsteps and turned to come face to face with a groaning Daniel, rubbing his head.

When he noticed my presence he stilled.

"Uhh... hey...what are you doing here?" He said awkwardly rubbing the back of his neck

"Where else am I going to sleep? I made breakfast. Knock yourself out." I said boredly, turning to the door again.

"Wait! About...yesterday...I just want to say I'm sorry and that...I'll only treat you as another person, even if I do like you."

I just nodded, as he frowned.

"Why are you wearing that jacket? It's as hot as hell in here and what's up with the sunglasses?" He asked curiously looking me up and down.

My eyes widen.

"You don't re-...nevermind, I've got to be somewhere, see ya." I said but he quickly stopped me.

"No wait! I'm coming with you just give me five minutes" he said as he jogged into his room.

I sighed.

I can't believe he was that drunk that he couldn't remember what happened last night. Then again, it is possible.

I looked at my watch and wished Daniel could hurry his ass.

I'm going to be late and might be punished for that.

In a few more minutes Daniel finally came out wearing black jeans and a T-shirt. His hair was still messy.

I sighed.

"It's about time! I'm late and your father is probably planning to put a spit through me and fry my ass over high flames of fire." I spat out.

"Okay, wow, chill. I'll explain to him why. I'll just make up a story"
He said walking over before muttering,

"Jeez what's got her panties in a twist"

-------------

We both walked along the hall as we went by many gang member's.

One girl on purposely bumped into my shoulder making me wince in pain as it effected my bruises.

I turned around to glare at the girl who was now smirking at me.

"Watch it bitch!" I spat.

Yeah, no more goody two shoes.

She stilled and turned around to face me looking very unsatisfied and pissed.

"What did you say to me?" She said, trying to make me repeat myself.

"I said that a bitch like you should watch where you're walking in a hall like this" I said looking intimidating and fearless.

Daniel just stood there watching the scene with wide eyes.

He looked half shocked at my actions and behaviour.

Yeah, get ready cause that's just the start.

--------------------------------------------

We were now in the elevator going up to meet Daniel's father.

Only the humming of the mechanical box could be heard as there was an awkward silence between me and Daniel.

Finally, he broke it.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses indoors?"

"Because I want to." I said grudgely.

"Take them off Johanna." He commanded sternly.

I looked at him up and down intimidatingly.

"Make me." I hissed.

He sighed.

"Why cant we just forget about what happened that day?" He said frustratedly looking up to the ceiling of the elivator.

"Oh believe me! I did forget but thats no-...I mean I did forget and I will forget it all when Im free!" I hissed looking away.

He frowned.

"What?!" I said snarkly at him.

"What did you want to say but said something else?"

"What do you mean?" I said feeling selfconcious.

"Bull****!" He said.

"Hey, No gi-" I shouted as he ripped off my sunglasses revealing the deathly purple bruise.

"Wha- Where? Who did this?" Daniel said shocked and horrified. He wanted to carres my cheek but I jurked away, not wanting him to hurt me again.

As I did that his frown got deeper.

"Stop acting like this Johanna! Its so childlike!"

I justed stared anywhere else ecsept his face where his eyes were, confusing him even more.

"Johanna!? Is simething holding you back from telling me or someone? Did they threaten you? Or are you trying to protect who ever it is? ....Hell Johanna stop staring at me and talk dammit!" He demanded shaking me by the shoulders roughly.

Just then the doors of the elivator opened up into his fathers office.

I just looked at him emotionlesly as I shrugged off his grip from my shoulders, grabbing my sunglasses and stepping out of the elivator.

A few steps from the elivator, with me facing away from Daniel I stood still as I said,

"You want a name?"

A short silence followed, before a shakky yes came out.

I chuckled putting on my sunglasses once more.

"Lets just say, if I was a mouse, then the snake that's nearest to me, will be the firs to make its move."

And with that I walked towards the table, satisfaction oozing out from me.

......