Unexpected

I sat here in his father's office looking up at the ceiling boredly.

When is that bastard going to show up?! I've got more important plans you know!

Finally after that though, I heard heavy footsteps striding into The room towards me as Daniel's fathers sat beside me, looking at me smugly.

"I heard you and Daniel had a fall out?"

I smiled sweetly

"Periods." I said as an excuse.

"Okay, just make sure you two sort it out. I don't have time for children's sh*t."

My eyes widen but I covered it up quickly.

"Oh don't worry, I have something planned for tonight." I smiled evilly.

He returned the smile as he touched my cheek making me shiver.

"Good girl." He said rubbing his tumb in circles.

I smiled as I said.

"Hmmm, yes but back to business. You wanted to see me... about the job?"

"Ahh! Yes!" He said standing up and walking towards a bookshelf in the corner that I've never noticed before.

He traced his fingers over the many book covers muttering,

"No, no,...uhh..no...ahh! Here we are!"

He came towards me with a huge green covered book and a file.

He handed me the book as he said,

"It's all you need to know about the job,.. and this..." He handed me the folder.

"This is a contract that you'll have to sign. Or else...get killed" he said smilling as if the last part was a joke.

"No need for violence. All I need to know is what type of work I'll be doing precisely?" I said calmly.

He frowned at my comfort but shook it of quickly.

"Like I said the last time I saw you. Your going to plan the brake ins, murders and so forth and make sure my team get out safe and unharmed. You'll also make sure nobody can track them and when necessary.... you'll likely do some field work."

My eyes widen

"Field work? What type of field work exactly?" I asked slightly scared of the answer.

He laughed.

"Oh don't worry cupcake, you'll occupy the target when needed and then my team shall strike, you won't have to kill some one...well at least not yet."

My eyes widen making him laugh harder. His laugh was fake.

"I'm kidding"

He lied but I nodded.

"Well if that's all, I'll be going then" I said as I stood up with the book in my hand.

"Wait!...wait.." He said chuckling a sickly chuckle.

"Don't think you'll escape trying to avoid signing this contract." He said holding up the file.

"I- of course." I said in defeat, signing it quickly.

Now is not the time to die.

"Oh and one more thing,!"

I looked back at him before exiting.

"You'll be starting with some field work this Friday, since you don't know mutch about the information inside that big book."

Who said I didn't?