A Hidden Secret...

I woke up on Daniels bed and looked around in confusion.

I looked out the glass doors beside me that lead to the balcony and stood up to open them and walk out as the cool night air cerrased my flushed face.

I felt like my body was on fire as I stared up at the dark sky accompanied by the moon and its fellow stars.

I decided to take a shower to cool down my heated body.

As I turned I noticed Daniel laying on the other side of the bed, looking exhausted as he slept.

Why was he tired?

I moved towards him and shook him lightly by the shoulder as he groaned,

"Daniel? I'm going to take a shower." I whispered softly.

He snatched my hand tightly with his as he said "You can't! Your bandage, remember?"

He said in a sleepy warning tone.

His touch burned my hand and I frowned. I took it out of his as I said,

"it's only one more day then I'm allowed to take it off, but for your sake I'll bath."

It's already been two weeks since the transplantation.

"Why didn't you choose to take a bath earlier?" He said opening his eyes, squinting them at the moon light coming in from the balcony and frowning at me.

Awww! He so cute when his sleepy and frowning.

I noticed he was shirtless and the moonlight shined open his body, eluminating every muscle and curve.

My breath hitched slightly and my cheeks went warm from the sight.

I shook my head as I smiled lightly, closing my eyes, "I didn't feel well."

His face formed from sleepy to worried, "Why, what's wrong?"

He was now sitting up looking me over.

"I just kind of had a fever, nothing serious." I shrugged.

"Do you still have one?" He asked. I frowned.

"I am hot but I don't think it's a fever. Might be the summer night."

"Let me feel your forehead." He insisted and I sighed lowering myself as he placed his palm over my forehead.

"Sh*t! You definitely have a fever and your as sweaty as a pig." He informed me. I snorted.

"No shit Sherlock"

"Go take a cold bath I'll organise something to bring the fever down" he ordered starting to get up as I tried to stop him,

"No no! Sleep, it's not necessary. I'll be fine."

But by then he was already out of the room. I sighed and turned towards the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------

As I climbed out of the bath tub, a towel rapped around me tightly, I went through my closet and found I white night gown with short sleeves.

It hugged my upper figure softly and spread out from my waist to the floor.

My hair was curling because of the water as I studied myself in the mirror.

My body isn't the same anymore.

There was a huge cut at the back of my shoulder and a cut on my arm, I was skinny and my face was pale.

The pain in my shoulder has faded but my hip stayed the same.