Behind our backs.

In his fathers office or layer or whatever it is to these freaks, all three of us sat around the round table, with me and Daniel facing his father.

"So, I hear you met the whole Fenders gang?" He asked rubbing his chin eyeing my every move and twitch.

"Yes, I have." I said sounding more confident then what I thought I would.

"My! but I think its the first time Ive heard you spoke , Anna" he said trying to sound impressed.

I just looked at him coolly.

He turned towards Daniel and asked the one question that has been bothering every one including me.

"Do you know what shes good at?"

Daniel shook his head sideways as he replied. "No. She doesnt know really, shes only a matric student."

"How did you know that?" I asked shocked and stunned.

They both ignored me as his father carried on.

"Find out what shes good at, use the highly secured room if you must."

Then he looked at me sitting back in his chair as he talked towards Daniel.

"From what I know, shes very intelligent. One of the best in the world, almost like Einstein. We cant force her so we'll find it ourselves." He sounded determined and smirked evilly at my discomfort.

He then looked at Daniel and handed him what looked like an access key card.

"Go" he ordered as Daniel stood up and walked out the door.

"I'll keep her company." He added shortly after and sighed relaxingly.

I felt nervous in his presence, alone that is.

He studied me from head to toe frowning and then nodding in satisfaction.

"Um, may I ask uh.. Sir. . What is so pleasurable about my appearance?" I asked half scared.

He smirked as he said "Ive got big plans for you my dear, you, my son and the whole gang." Laughing a bit after.

Okay? Now Im severely freaked out.

We sat in silence for a few minutes when Daniel came in with a sheet of papers. He handed it to his father, who was scanning through it viciously, as well handing him the key card.

"Ahh! Wonderful! Just what we wanted." He said turning to me and setting the papers down.

I watched as he buried the key card inside his coat in one of the pockets but I looked away before he could see me looking.

"You my sweet little cupcake are going to be working for us, planing our brake ins and covering them up to make it so mutch easier for us" he said as he tucked a stray of my hair behind my ear. His hands were cold and I shivered. Ugh!

"And... Daniel?"

Daniel looked up now at his father waiting for his command.

Pfft. Typical

"On your ceremony I will have two black rings made and for Anna to be fitted for a black dress and made for her."

Daniel and I both frowned at this.

"Uh..father? I dont understand where your going with this."

His father smiled smugly as he announced excitedly.

"You and Anna will get married on your birthday at full moon. The power you both possess are so strong that it will make this gangs strength multiply by milions!"

"What!?" I shouted as Daniel was as still as mouse.

--------------------------------------------

Okay guys so. I hope the book is becoming something worth being read. Tell me what you think.

#Vote

#Comment

Love
- Z