We will be reunited soon, I promise

I woke up with a lazy yawn and cuddled closer to the warm object holding me tightly in its grip.

I sighed peacefully until my eyes shot open in shock and remembrance.

I pushed the figure away from me only to find myself on the floor and a grumpy moan coming from the bed.

I spent a night with Daniel!

And wake up to find myself to be cuddling up against him in his warm embrace! ?

I think I will be sleeping on the living room couch from now on, although, I have to get him to fall for me.

Thats a tuff one, if Im to friendly, he'll smell a rat and if Im to rude or absent he will think Im faking my love for him just to get somewhere.

Wait! I got it!

-------------------------------------------
I was now busy in the kitchen making breakfast for us both when he came down in his boxers, unbelievably witnessing the picture before him.

"Good morning" I said cheerfully but careful not to add too mutch cheer.

"Uh?..Good morning?" He said taking a seat across from where I was working eyeing me suspiciously.

"What are you doing?"

"Im making breakfast. Do you like your eggs boiled or scrambled?"

He rolled his eyes.

"I mean, what are you trying to achieve out of all of this?"

"Oh that! Yeah, I said I loved you to make your father happy and keeping us both from getting killed"

"I would have rather died. I dont want to get married!"

"Because of Savlon of course" I hissed.

Did I just sound jealous? I hope not. No! I'm not jealous.

"No. Savlon can irritate the living hell out of me. We were put together by the gang because we look bad ass and hot together."

"Why did you let them force you?"

Why are you so interested? The voice in my mind said, as I ignored it.

"No, we werent. At the beginning we liked each other and started dating from a young age but as time went by, we grew bored with each other and she fluttered around like a social butterfly while I was the lone wolf. We just date to keep the gang happy."

"Why?"

"They just want the perfect 'qeeun' for their new ruler, I suppose"

"Hey, I take back what I said, I'll give us being friends another chance"

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah! I mean you did say sorry and I kinda like you, as a friend that is." I said shrugging at my last words in imberassement.

"You... do?" He asked disbelievingly.

"Whats not to like."

"Uh... I dont know maybe the fact that I played you from the start and that Im part of a gang?"He stated as a matter of factly.

"I forgive you. But you'll have to earn back my trust first by proving your loyalty to me." I said.

"I'll try. I've never had a friend before anyway, but we can never be a 'couple' even if we have to get married." He stated seriously.

"Yeah. Its okay. I know your father pushed you and me into this mess anyway." I said pouring some orange juice into to two cups and organising the food on our plates.

There suddenly was a knock on the door and Daniel welcomed the visitor.

In came Shaun, holding my phone.

*what is he doing with my phone?*

"Give me that!" I said launching myself in the air to grab it.

"Easy princess! I'll give your damn phone but you only have 5 minutes. Typical mommas girl." He said muttering the last part.

I finally snatched the phone putting it to my ear.

"Hello? Mum?"

"Sweetheart? Oh!, where are you! Im worried sick. Youve been missing for three days, Ive gone to the police and they havent found anything but only your school bag with your belongings in an ally. They fear the worst. Where are you!? I thought you were raped or worse, killed. Thank heavens your alright! You are alright, right?" She said in one breath.

I knew there were tears rolling down her cheeks because of her croaky voice.

"Mum! Calm down! Im fine." I tried to ease her sorrow and worry. She snuffled

"Where are you?" I sighed

"Mum I cant tell you. It might get you killed and maybe the rest of the family as well."

"Johanna Marie-Bella Winterson! I would rather die trying to find you then not knowing where you are or what your doing, or who's keeping you from telling me!" She screeched histerically, letting out a few muffled curse words.

I could see her rubbing off the sweat from her forehead, and the dull circles forming around here eyes because of the loss of sleep.

I smiled at her words.

"Mum, we'll be reunited soon. I promise."

"Thats it! Im going to the police station so they can track this number!"

"Mum! No do-... Ugh!" I wanted to say but she hung up on me, as I pulled the phone away from my ear looking at it sympathetically.

Poor mum!

"So hows it going with mummy?" Shaun teased evilly.

I just stared at the phone as I said.

"She's tracking this number" swallowing hard at the bulging ball blocking my throat.

Suddenly the phone was gripped from my hands, thrown on the floor and a gun was pointed at it as it shot with a big bang, as smokers radiated from it.

I screamed covering my ears and turning away quickly.

I wanted him to destroy my phone, thats why I said that, but I didnt expect a loud big bang coming from a fatal weapon.

"Sh*t! From now on you dont get to make or receive a call ever again, is that clear!?" Shaun shouted at me, anger lacing his voice, as I looked at him in fear.

"Chill, Shaun, your scaring the crap out of her!" Daniel warned.

"Thats the point!" Shaun growled never leaving his eyes from my scared figure.

He then turned around and walked out, slamming the door shut behind him making me jump.

"Sorry about him, but you understand why he did that right?" Daniel said softly after an exasperated sigh.

I just looked at him for a moment before leaving the kitchen to walk with fast steps towards the bedroom, locking myself in the room.

I smiled and laughed sounding more like Im crying as I leaned against the locked door.

But inside myself my I knew my escape plan is falling into place perfectly.

Now all I need to do now is observe my surroundings and the people around it.

This is a piece of cake. Thank you God for giving me a smart brain.

Messing with the wrong girlOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara