Dr. Mad Goggles

Daniels face went from playfull to serious in a matter of a second,as he snaped his fingers. Two humongous strong guys stood up from one of the cafeteria benches. They quickly grabbed me, each of them on both sides, gripping my arms tightly. I swear they were starting to turn purple. "What do you me you dont know?"

Daniel asked. "I just dont okay!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs at him. What happened to the Daniel I saw a few moments ago. Or was it all just one playful game?Maybe he's bipolar? His face went from hard to soft. I frowned and decided that I had enough of these creeps.

I shook lose my tiny body, catching both the men, Daniel and myself by surprise when I was free and started running towards the exit of the cafeteria.

I was so close. Just as I was about to escape this hell hole I felt a stinging sensation at the side of my neck, just like a needle crashing through the flesh. My vision got blurry and my body went limp as I made contact with mother earth. I knew I had a hard fall cause of the sudden pain I felt before darkness consumed me.

--------------------------------------------
I woke up feeling dizzy and nausious. A strong force of gravity pulling my upright star formed body towards the dull surface. I knew I was hanging forward with both my wrists and ankles strapped to a cold hard metal board, because of feeling it.

My vision was blurry as my eyes fluttered open lazily. My ears ringed from a sound so sharp and sudden that it latterly stung. The sound of a rough voice echoed through the small room I was in as it said, "Wow! I didnt think you would run. You seemed so relaxed as if we were your family."

I moaned as a painful sensation pounded against the sides of my head, as I tried to look in the direction the sound was coming from.

"Daniel?" I frowned as I took in my surroundings.

"Where am I?" I managed to say through a croaky voice.

"Oh that!" he began as I heard his footsteps come closer and his warm fingertips lifting my chin up for support.

"You ran out of the cafeteria, tripped, fell and hit your head while injuring the back of you neck as well as your shoulders." he said softly, as if he was handling a delicate vase worth of great value to an ancient city .

"Oh! Um? Then why am I strapped on a metal plate as if ready to be served to a family of hungry sharks?"

He laughed, shaking his head as he said, "This is what our surgery and experimental tables look like."

"Okay? And how is that suppose to put my nerves to ease?" I asked sarcastically.

He chuckled lightly as he said, "Dont worry the doctor will only do a checkup, though if necessary, he might need to operate."

"What!!!" I shouted only making my headache worse.

"Oh come on, his very nice and also the best in the business. Some girls even said he was quiet handsome." He said confidently.

"Great." I said as I gave him a fake sheepish grin. He smiled and let my chin go.

"Im happy to have set your mind at ease."

*Well it looks like we have a lot of work to do on his sarcasm skills.* I though raising one eyebrow at him.

Both our heads jurcked to yet another freaking metal door probably weighing a thousand pounds.

Seriously! What is this? Oh wait I forgot. To keep people like me from escaping!!!

On the other end of the door we heard two voices chattering about things not even a smart girl like me could understand.

*Maybe, it's Pursian?* I thought.

"Well, I'll be going now." Daniel said awkwardly as he turned and walked towards the door.

"What? Your not going to stay?" I asked almost bouncing off of the metal thing taking the strong straps with me.

"Huh? No! Ewe gross! Why would I want to stay and watch?" He said discusted. I frowned at his last sentence. He saw my confusion and his eyes widened with show and realisation.

"What do you mean you dont want to stay and watch? Watch what? Is there something I should know about?"

He shuffled uncomfortably with his feet, looking everywhere accept my face. "I... dont know what your talking about." He said frowning, still avoiding eye contact making me sound crazy. As if I were hearing things.

*Yeah... In your dreams pretty boy.*

Before I could say another word he disappeared out of the room and in came a stick man.

No, latterly a stick man, his only made of stick with twigs for ligaments. I laughed inside myself.

"What so funny?" He questioned as if I was under the influence of drugs.

"Nothing, its just..." I struggled to keep in the ball of laughter, " ...you look like a stick insect only... your not green nor brown."

He looked at me with bordem as he said "I get that a lot" placing his clipboard onto a nearby metal table I didnt notice was next to me before.

I finally took in his appearance. He wore a black coat, black boots and what looked like glasses resembling swimming goggles, (very unusual for a doctor). Maybe he was a mad scientist.

I grinned as a picture of him popped into my head standing with his arms, spread wide up to the heavens with electric flashes of blue and purple lightning strikes, as he laughed evilly. Mwahaha hahaha!!!.

He then turned to me, examining me from head to toe and then stepped closer to examine the side of my head. "So?" I asked impatiently after a few agonisingly long seconds.

"Hmm..." He said.

He then turned around to scribble something on his clipboard, lifting both his dark eyebrows in surprise at the information displayed on the board.

"Oh!?" He said again.

I rolled my eyes and then shouted at him,
"Could you please stop mumbling and tell me, WHAT THE HELL IS SO SURPRISING?!!!"

He almost jumped out of his ghostly white skin. He glared at me as he said
"My! But youre a pain in the ass."

I rolled my eyes at his statement.

I then was reminded of Daniel's words.

Yeah right? Nice? Yup, his a real ball of bright morning sunshine.

My eyes widened when he took out a few very sharp objects from under his coat, placing it on a metal board.

"Uhh . . What are you doing?" I asked hesitantly eyeing the objects in fear.

"Oh, well.. your fall was pretty bad and you fractured your upper back shoulder" he said coolly, checking through his equipment making sure nothing is missing.

I frowned as I asked "Why can I feel anything in my shoulders then? Although my neck is a bit stiff."

"Oh my G*d! Are you always this annoying and curious?" He asked annoyed.

"Uh, yeah." I said in a duh tone.

He shrugged as he said, " Anyway, I just need to do a quick operation and then you'll be free to go."

And that... is when all hell broke loose.