Nightmare? Or Real?

... running... I started running... why? Every thing was so peaceful. Just five minutes ago I was strolling along a red dirt path with wild flower fields of every colour around me. The wind was playing soft music into my ears, cooling me down from the smiling hot sun. But now... Im running. I stopped and looked back. The wind was now angry and brutal, as grey clouds started to form above my head and dirt flying through the air. I felt some of the dirt enter my eyes and an abnormal stinging sensation came. As I tried to open them a bit, I heard a thundering sound and followed by that, a flash of lightning that strucked right into the feilds. The flowers now looked dry and dull. The lightning strikes multiplied by every min and soon, I was surrounded by lightning every where around me accept on the dirt path. The fierce strikes set the now lifeless fields on flaming fires of fury, as I kept on running. But I stopped as the ground infront of me crackled and broke into rough pieces of earth, almost making me fall right into the now black whole. The smoke radiating from the burning fields started to suffocate my lungs. I coughfed and turned around to run the oposite way, but was stopped in my tracks once more as my sweaty dirty hair made contact with my flushed face. My eyes grew wide. In front of me was a creature made out of flames, half man and half demon. His eyes were black and soulless as his mouth spitted pools of lava, as he hungryly cought me by the hands when I was just about to go with plan B. Jumping into the pit behind me and rather live or die fast. But the grip he had with his flaming hands was rough and vise, burning my palms right to the bone. Blood driping onto the dirt path. The dirt path suddenly started to flow with blood just from the tiny drop that made its way from my hands to the once dry ground. The blood river started flowing rufly into the whole, creating a slurping sink whole as it drew me near,sweaping my feat off the ground. I looked pleadingly to the demon man as he smirked at me evily. "Please!" I cried out to him for mercy, not to do this to me but make this all disappear. He then laughed which sounded like a low growl coming from deep inside a monster. I screamed as he let me go, my head under the flowwing river of blood. I broke trough the surface as I choked on blood. I tried to swim against the stream that was seaping into the whole. But the stream of blood was as thick as a mudslide and so... I was slurped into the whole as I fell, blood pooring over me like a shower as I screamed... --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- "Aahhhhhh!" I screamed jumping out of my bed, my whole body drenched in sticky sweat as well as my hair. My breathing was raged and my heart rate was beating faster then the spead of sound. I closed my eyes out of exaushtion as I sighed and felled back down onto the hard bed. As a tear rolled down my face. I havent forgoten where I was and what happen. Mom is probably worried sick and I cant call or talk to her cause they took away my phone. Said I wasnt alowed to use any sort of communication device. I snorted unladdy like. Of cource they wouldnt alow me to. That would be very smart because then I can call the cops. Then again.... I really dont know where I am. I was frightened as the steal door opened up and the same guy from yesterday walked in with detirmination as he bent down in front of me. Looking me into the eyes with his own, as he gently pulled a string of my hazelnut brown hair out of my face and tucked it back behind my ear. I glared at him, but the way of how close he was made me uneasy and filling with fear. "Good morning princess, sleep well?" I just glared at him. "Im guessing, No, right?" He tried again. Still, I didnt awnser. He just laughed as he stould once more, towering over me as he then looked back swiftly. "She's a tuff one. She'll be much more handy then I thought." I didnt notice another guy standing in the door way, dressed in the same black leather jacked and pants, with two slutty like girls behind him. He must be the age of about 27 and the girls about 17-19 years old. Poor girls, they must have been kiddnaped too. I thought simphateticaly, looking them up and down. There expretions looked just as cold and emotionless like the rest of them. One of them had black hair ending just above the shoulders and the other one had unnateral ruby red hair hanging just above her but, both of them wearing read lipstick and heavy make up. They wore black skinny jeans with knee high black leather boots with spikes and fishnet tops showing of there bodies as only a black strapless bra cover their breasts. The man turned back to me as he gestured with one of his big hands "My dear, let me introduce you to your new fashion desighners, this is Layla..." The red haired girl bobbed her hair up as she said "Sup bitch?" "... this there is Rusty." As the girl with black hair just scoweld at me. "and this over there is Daniel... right hand in kidnapping girls and boys your age." The guy just stood there examening me from head to toe and then just disappeared out of the room swiftly and silently. Okayyyy ....akward!!! "Ladies I trust you will look after her well, I'll be back in an hour to come fetch her, so I suggest you get started." The man order as he walked towards the door. "Wait!" I shouted to him before he could leave the room. He stopped and turened around and just smiled at me wickedly at me, as he just kept on, stepping backwards and turned around once more walking away cockly. Ah! How rude! I heard one of the girls say something to the other in Spanish. I turned to them as the stared at me with blank faces with both their arms folded together. "What?" I said looking at them weirdly. "She said your in deeep shit, girl." Layla said to me. Oh great! Why did I even ask? --------- --------- --------- --------- -------- Okay guys so what do you think the dream means. Do you think it can come true in a way or is it just a plain nightmare? Please let me know, I'll be updating again soon.

Love - Z